Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

For real, black toes should be worth more

It’s all about which one Union labeled exclusive. Black Toes are on a whole different level than Blues. A lot of people that went for Blues did so because they know the value and/or they have 3-4 other black toe versions of the 1s lol.

It’s all about which one Union labeled exclusive. Black Toes are on a whole different level than Blues. A lot of people that went for Blues did so because they know the value and/or they have 3-4 other black toe versions of the 1s lol.
Yeah, I'm in the latter camp. Black Toes are too close to the black toes that I already have. Closest thing to the blues I have are the Game Royals, which I don't really like, so the Blue pair will be the first to go on foot.

So my payment went from pending and disappearing to being posted as a charge on my account. Anyone who has had their shoes shipped knows what this means?

I’m so happy last weeks release was so smooth and that one of my pairs already shipped. Doesn’t sound like one person on here got through.

So my payment went from pending and disappearing to being posted as a charge on my account. Anyone who has had their shoes shipped knows what this means?

I'd say that's a pretty good sign. But then again, nothing is safe until you receive them in hand :lol:

Damn bots ate. Bait and switch the link is best for manual. I hope the start shipping the blacks. I haven’t receive any shipping confirmation for them.

Back
Top Bottom