Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

spoonman is factoring in the delivery times as well (5-6 processing + 7-10 shipping) as stated in the "FAQ" (which is just standard guidelines that some companies put just to have on there, kind of like an expiration date on a food item). So lets say your order doesn't ship out until the 8th business day, but you receive it in 2 days, its falling within that time period for the order to complete. Its the same thing if you get shipping on the 4th business day, but it doesn't move and doesn't get to you until 6 days later, its still the same amount of time as the order example before.

5-6 days for processing, try understanding what you're quoting. And again if the other domestic orders aren't shipped tonight they broke their own policy.

I understand just fine. 5-6 business days to process and verify and 7-10 business days until delivery. No person is past that point.

spoonman is factoring in the delivery times as well (5-6 processing + 7-10 shipping) as stated in the "FAQ" (which is just standard guidelines that some companies put just to have on there, kind of like an expiration date on a food item). So lets say your order doesn't ship out until the 8th business day, but you receive it in 2 days, its falling within that time period for the order to complete. Its the same thing if you get shipping on the 4th business day, but it doesn't move and doesn't get to you until 6 days later, its still the same amount of time as the order example before.

Correct; and we are talking BUSINESS days.

if they released it 2 weeks later, it would still take the same amount of time to ship it as it does now lol. I'm not saying Union is doing a great job but I'm not venting every day about it either

if they released it 2 weeks later, it would still take the same amount of time to ship it as it does now lol. I'm not saying Union is doing a great job but I'm not venting every day about it either

My point is - they weren’t prepared to drop such a popular shoe. They probably didn’t even have the shoes in their warehouse yet.

today is the 6th day...im pretty sure ill be here tom still with no shipping smh union got me tight

I’m convinced this is why some are defending this absurd service... paranoia that Union knows who they are behind their NT/Social Media names.

I hardly even do social media. In fact, if Union does cancel my order so be it. I'll just pay resell. :D

My point is - they weren’t prepared to drop such a popular shoe. They probably didn’t even have the shoes in their warehouse yet.

yeah that happens with most collabs, the little boutiques can't handle the traffic/hype. They could've been more prepared if Nike made way less pairs so less traffic for Union to handle. But we know how everyone feels about less pairs. And some people already got tracking with pairs delivered or moving so its IN the warehouse for sure, just the 3rd party shipper Toy Tokyo really slow in processing these. They also ship out thousands of toys too so probably cutting into Union's shipment delays too

yeah that happens with most collabs, the little boutiques can't handle the traffic/hype. They could've been more prepared if Nike made way less pairs so less traffic for Union to handle. But we know how everyone feels about less pairs. And some people already got tracking with pairs delivered or moving so its IN the warehouse for sure, just the 3rd party shipper Toy Tokyo really slow in processing these. They also ship out thousands of toys too so probably cutting into Union's shipment delays too

Why tf would they use a TOY company?

My whole thinking it is what it is. If I knew for sure I was getting my pair I wouldn't even care when they come tbh it's the uneasiness 9f the mismatched billing/shipping and the fact they haven't responded to my email stating they could send to my billing If needed is what makes me worry

My whole thinking it is what it is. If I knew for sure I was getting my pair I wouldn't even care when they come tbh it's the uneasiness 9f the mismatched billing/shipping and the fact they haven't responded to my email stating they could send to my billing If needed is what makes me worry

I think you’re ok on that part anyway.

Back
Top Bottom