Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Got tracking on Saturday for 1 pair of 9.5 black toe but it has had ZERO movement and is due here Friday according to UPS MYCHOICE. I have a feeling that’s not gonna happen. Also my size 13 blue storm hasn’t had any update on shipping. Not sure if I’m gonna wait or file a charge back at the end of the week through Chase.

Same exact situation here -label date, size and color. I'd say wait.

If you really wanted to cancel your order you can.. theyre not about to be like "nah, keep em" lets be real :lol:

Edit: My package is now in Jersey.. so movement for me too. Should be here by Friday.

someone that spoke to a UNION rep insinuated they are shipping by region....not sure how true that is.

So now that Union has pretty much missed their "5-6 days for processing and verification" time what do all the Zen Masters and "Read the FAQ" have to say to this? Are people now allowed to be upset or should they be more patient?
Read it again .... you act like people can’t make mistakes or even be late and you can be mad all you want to you still ain’t going to change nothing so either you chill and wait or me allmad and wait up to you your a adult you decide smh

Read it again .... you act like people can’t make mistakes or even be late and you can be mad all you want to you still ain’t going to change nothing so either you chill and wait or me allmad and wait up to you your a adult you decide smh

We've already been through this...

Same exact situation here -label date, size and color. I'd say wait.
I think I’m going too. Im just pissed about how crappy they are handling this. I know it’s a small operation but at the same time they knew the demand would be high and it would be nice to get some response to the shipping issue.

Straight to feet with my pair. I think I NEED the black toes now. Gonna have to off some pairs i don't wear as much anymore.

IMG_20181128_104948_595.jpg

Hmmmm his boxes look legit though.

Just asked one of the “no box” sellers on ebay what happened to the box. The reply was “the box took up too much space”.

Yahhhh okay...

My order was 9xxx and show cancelled on Union website but I didn’t receive any cancellation email. I had email Union for 4 times and didn’t get any reply from them. What should I do? Do there retrieve any cancelled order? I obey all the rules and they cancelled my order to fulfill those multiple orders. Lol smh

Back
Top Bottom