Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

What’s up 3god 3god I waited for for your response yesterday but you disappeared.

Or was that just another troll post by you? It was hard to tell.

You said only orange accents so yes it’s false

The union leather doesn’t come close to SBB leather so overall the quality on SBB is better.

There is three colors don’t forget.
Three colors of what? whats happening here

The whole SBB being better is interesting

The appearance of “softer” butter leather comes from the backing or thinner padding.it mimicks the “quality” of casual sneakers.

I prefer the quality of the unions bc it’s basically the same leatheras SBB w more substantial structure and padding.

Whatever shoe you pick, u ain’t wrong

I don’t see padding doe it’s straight up leather on white and orange.

6A7A5C9E-6276-49A2-B77F-990CAC7A8606.jpeg

C21B7F27-0772-4D0F-899B-F96721AFEAB2.jpeg

Looking at just these pairs they all have the same quality on those portions idk about my other two.

Anyways this is the union thread I’ll leave it alone.

Who the **** cares which is better.theyre both dope

If you wanna talk leather, go grab a pair of Goodyear welted boots with Horween leather.

Splitting hairs about leather on shoes intended for the mass market is pointless

I love my Indy’s and iron rangers :pimp:

If you wanna talk leather, go grab a pair of Goodyear welted boots with Horween leather.

Splitting hairs about leather on shoes intended for the mass market is pointless
I happen to have a pair of these
rwSSf1X3qe_oak-street-bootmakers_natural_trench_boot_5_original.jpg
showing up in 3 or 4 weeks, Ill be doing a comparison with my SBBs when they arrive. Stay tuned.

I don’t see padding doe it’s straight up leather on white and orange.

6A7A5C9E-6276-49A2-B77F-990CAC7A8606.jpeg

C21B7F27-0772-4D0F-899B-F96721AFEAB2.jpeg

Looking at just these pairs they all have the same quality on those portions idk about my other two.

Anyways this is the union thread I’ll leave it alone.
there is no padding on 1s, hes just drunk

Im still kind of kicking myself for not copping those yeezys when i had the chance. I hesitated and it cost me. They just look so wearable.

or a pair of cordovan boots.

I really like the muted blue they did on the storms. Need all my pairs to be here so I can start snuggling them.

Back
Top Bottom