Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

dudes on ebay straight disrespectful. trying to sell them for $100+ the goat/sx rate, couldnt even double up with the code :angry:
I feel like I got lucky with the seller I found. I threw 5 offers and all got counter offered for around 750-800 but 1 which accepted my 680 offer. Looking at your sig, I can see why you had a problem.

I feel like I got lucky with the seller I found. I threw 5 offers and all got counter offered for around 750-800 but 1 which accepted my 680 offer. Looking at your sig, I can see why you had a problem.
LOL i wish i could get rid of my sig, dont need to be reminded that chis in my size were going for ~$450 back then.
got my unions for $610 tho with the last 15% off ebay code, let me not be greedy.

they truly knocked these out the park...
IMG_4031.JPG
Nice photo! I’m still disappointed that they use such terrible leather, but I didn’t really expect more. Very happy with my pair, overall.

Received my pair today and couldn't be any happier. Quality is top notch and shoe is just stunning. Top 3 of 2018 for me :pimp:

Where is the best place to buy at this point? StockX prices are lowest but I’m hesitant to buy without seeing the actual shoe.

Where is the best place to buy at this point? StockX prices are lowest but I’m hesitant to buy without seeing the actual shoe.
Your best bet would be stockx or GOAT. I don't really know of any other place where you would be safe to buy from other than consignment shops.

Back
Top Bottom