Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Why is it so hard for JB to just recreate a model of an OG release? Sometimes that's all we want. I need the exact same shoe that released in 1995, nothing different!! Hopefully that model isn't finished being painted or something, sheesh!

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-chicago-bulls-white-black-true-red-1.jpg

Lol this mad me laugh.  Obviously JB knows thats what we want, dont you think some people over at JB read NT, ISS, hypebeast, etc? 
OG's in most cases were made with better quality (i.e. materials) which is more expensive to recreate, so they just use cheap materials and the quality drops 
mad.gif
  Also, JB would never re-release an OG, just make a trashy retro 
laugh.gif

Fun Fact: It costs JB about $0.88 to $3.00 to make a shoe and they sell them to retail for about $98 (pretty sure).  Read this from somebody on here, hope its right 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Why is it so hard for JB to just recreate a model of an OG release? Sometimes that's all we want. I need the exact same shoe that released in 1995, nothing different!! Hopefully that model isn't finished being painted or something, sheesh!

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-chicago-bulls-white-black-true-red-1.jpg

Lol this mad me laugh.  Obviously JB knows thats what we want, dont you think some people over at JB read NT, ISS, hypebeast, etc? 
OG's in most cases were made with better quality (i.e. materials) which is more expensive to recreate, so they just use cheap materials and the quality drops 
mad.gif
  Also, JB would never re-release an OG, just make a trashy retro 
laugh.gif

Fun Fact: It costs JB about $0.88 to $3.00 to make a shoe and they sell them to retail for about $98 (pretty sure).  Read this from somebody on here, hope its right 
tongue.gif

It's cool, I'll just paint the mid-sole black. Hopefully the good ppl over at Nike and/or Jordan Brand don't decide to keep that white though ... Save me the trouble of finding the right paint. Definitely took my excitement for the Chicago 10's down about 55%

It's cool, I'll just paint the mid-sole black. Hopefully the good ppl over at Nike and/or Jordan Brand don't decide to keep that white though ... Save me the trouble of finding the right paint. Definitely took my excitement for the Chicago 10's down about 55%

Since it is a sample, let's hope JB does all the needed changes to make it a true homage of MJ's pair.

Since it is a sample, let's hope JB does all the needed changes to make it a true homage of MJ's pair.

maybe its a opinion to yall but idk to me the white midole looks real good! Not better but defanetly make em look fresh! at least it will be a easier cop for me!
smile.gif

maybe its a opinion to yall but idk to me the white midole looks real good! Not better but defanetly make em look fresh! at least it will be a easier cop for me!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Dudes do u need glasses? The retro sample has white midsole,
While og had fully black midsoles!
That change makes the shoe even too
Much different from the real
Chicagos.
If jb really releases them with
The white midsole they really screwed another classic

Co-sign!!

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Dudes do u need glasses? The retro sample has white midsole,
While og had fully black midsoles!
That change makes the shoe even too
Much different from the real
Chicagos.
If jb really releases them with
The white midsole they really screwed another classic

Co-sign!!

I was amped for the retro pics of these...thinking we'd get a retro that looks as good as the playoff XIII's...guess not. That white midsole looks terrible on these X's....and really ruins what I hoped to be a great retro classic to be.
sick.gif

I was amped for the retro pics of these...thinking we'd get a retro that looks as good as the playoff XIII's...guess not. That white midsole looks terrible on these X's....and really ruins what I hoped to be a great retro classic to be.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

that white midsole kills the shoe....

no it doesnt, they look good as hell IMO

Not saying that the white sole makes theShoe looking worse ib generally, but it justIsnt the same style anymore and aintThe chicagos anymore.on the2005 steelgreys they changed the jumpmanOn the outsole from powderblue toTruered which was ok as it was a minorChange only.Releasing the chicagos without black solesIs like releasing a mercedes benz withoutThe star logo.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

that white midsole kills the shoe....

no it doesnt, they look good as hell IMO

Not saying that the white sole makes theShoe looking worse ib generally, but it justIsnt the same style anymore and aintThe chicagos anymore.on the2005 steelgreys they changed the jumpmanOn the outsole from powderblue toTruered which was ok as it was a minorChange only.Releasing the chicagos without black solesIs like releasing a mercedes benz withoutThe star logo.

These better not end up being patent leather or some @#+# like that. The 23 don't bother me just release the dame shoe already JB. 
mad.gif

These better not end up being patent leather or some @#+# like that. The 23 don't bother me just release the dame shoe already JB. 
mad.gif

THESE HAVE WAY MORE HYPE THEN THE CONCORDS, IMO VARSITY RED kills THE SHOE completly!!! PASS

Back
Top Bottom