Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

THESE HAVE WAY MORE HYPE THEN THE CONCORDS, IMO VARSITY RED kills THE SHOE completly!!! PASS

These are mother f'ing disgusting and a disgrace to the sneaker community. I was privileged enough to own a pair of these back in high school, and I was the only kid in my entire high school who had these bad boys. They were a limited quickstrike, and back then there was no internet. I just happened to be strolling around at the mall, remember going up the escalator and seeing a huge display outside Footlocker with about 30 boxes of these stacked like a pyramid with a Jordan cut out in the middle with him wearing these shoes. These are no way near the OGs and are utterly pathetic. If they release these I will lose the last ounce of respect I had left for Jordan Brand. What kind of crack heads are working for this company????

These are mother f'ing disgusting and a disgrace to the sneaker community. I was privileged enough to own a pair of these back in high school, and I was the only kid in my entire high school who had these bad boys. They were a limited quickstrike, and back then there was no internet. I just happened to be strolling around at the mall, remember going up the escalator and seeing a huge display outside Footlocker with about 30 boxes of these stacked like a pyramid with a Jordan cut out in the middle with him wearing these shoes. These are no way near the OGs and are utterly pathetic. If they release these I will lose the last ounce of respect I had left for Jordan Brand. What kind of crack heads are working for this company????

Originally Posted by ColdCity

isnt ths how the cdp was gonna look????stop %^&*()(*( complaining about everything ppl seriously
what da hell are you talking about, da canceled CDP X's were damn accurate, right down to da 45 (sans da checkered sockliner)

air-jordan-x-45-cdp-sample.jpg

Last month, we brought good news that the Air Jordan X will be making a Retro comeback this March in the classic White/Black/True Red Chicago Bulls colorway. Apparently, we almost got these last year as part of the Air Jordan X/XIII Countdown Pack. This colorway was originally considered for the Air Jordan X edition of the pack, but was eventually replaced by the Dark Shadow version instead. The above sneaker is a look see sample, one of only six that were produced. It sports the White/Black/True Red color scheme and has Jordan’s comeback number, “45″, stitched onto the ankle. This is just a left shoe sample, available without a partner on eBay, but would still make a nice addition to a lot of collectors’ Air Jordan displays. You can check out a bunch more pics after the jump while you’re waiting for the Retro version to hit stores in March.

jordan-x-chicago-sample-4.jpg

jordan-x-chicago-sample-2.jpg

jordan-x-chicago-sample-3.jpg

jordan-x-chicago-sample-7.jpg

jordan-x-chicago-sample-5.jpg

jordan-x-chicago-sample-10.jpg

jordan-x-chicago-sample-9.jpg

jordan-x-chicago-sample-8.jpg

jordan-x-chicago-sample-6.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2009/07/30/air-jordan-x-chicago-45-white-black-true-red-look-see-sample/

isnt ths how the cdp was gonna look????stop %^&*()(*( complaining about everything ppl seriously
what da hell are you talking about, da canceled CDP X's were damn accurate, right down to da 45 (sans da checkered sockliner)

Last month, we brought good news that the Air Jordan X will be making a Retro comeback this March in the classic White/Black/True Red Chicago Bulls colorway. Apparently, we almost got these last year as part of the Air Jordan X/XIII Countdown Pack. This colorway was originally considered for the Air Jordan X edition of the pack, but was eventually replaced by the Dark Shadow version instead. The above sneaker is a look see sample, one of only six that were produced. It sports the White/Black/True Red color scheme and has Jordan’s comeback number, “45″, stitched onto the ankle. This is just a left shoe sample, available without a partner on eBay, but would still make a nice addition to a lot of collectors’ Air Jordan displays. You can check out a bunch more pics after the jump while you’re waiting for the Retro version to hit stores in March.

http://sneakernews.com/2009/07/30/air-jordan-x-chicago-45-white-black-true-red-look-see-sample/

72989084.jpg

i still wanna know who was da idiot to red lighted da chicago's being in da CDP pack back in 2007...that would've made da XIII-X da best pack FLAT OUT.

72989084.jpg

i still wanna know who was da idiot to red lighted da chicago's being in da CDP pack back in 2007...that would've made da XIII-X da best pack FLAT OUT.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

72989084.jpg

same here.
That 2007 sample looks great and i would be very very pleased if the 2012 final product looks like that one.

JB don't mess the Chicago AJ X's up!!!!

72989084.jpg

same here.
That 2007 sample looks great and i would be very very pleased if the 2012 final product looks like that one.

JB don't mess the Chicago AJ X's up!!!!

yeah i said i thought & memphis corrected me....... but they will be copped blk or white midsole 23 or 45 & im sure 95% of the board agrees

yeah i said i thought & memphis corrected me....... but they will be copped blk or white midsole 23 or 45 & im sure 95% of the board agrees

Back
Top Bottom