Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Dudes do u need glasses? The retro sample has white midsole,
While og had fully black midsoles!
That change makes the shoe even too
Much different from the real
Chicagos.
If jb really releases them with
The white midsole they really screwed another classic

I saw that, not really liking the fact that it's a white midsole but that could be easily fixed. If copped I'll probably paint the midsole

Chicagos.

I saw that, not really liking the fact that it's a white midsole but that could be easily fixed. If copped I'll probably paint the midsole

if the do release like that, im just gonna paint the midsole black myself 
laugh.gif

EDIT: by the way, i think some people are getting too upset way to early, they are just samples and they arent supposed to come out till next year. Didnt anyone else see that thread about the black/cement 3's being suede or whatever, and having it turn out that they will really be leather? Sure JB has !#%$+# up big time on some of these releases, but for the most part i think most of the retros have been on point as of lately

if the do release like that, im just gonna paint the midsole black myself 
laugh.gif

EDIT: by the way, i think some people are getting too upset way to early, they are just samples and they arent supposed to come out till next year. Didnt anyone else see that thread about the black/cement 3's being suede or whatever, and having it turn out that they will really be leather? Sure JB has !#%$+# up big time on some of these releases, but for the most part i think most of the retros have been on point as of lately

MY GOD ARE THOSE CDP SAMPLES SEXY. DARE I SAY IT, BUT I LIKE THOSE CDP CHICAGOS MORE THAN THE OG. THAT CHECKERED SOCK LINER AND 45
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

THAT'S WHAT I'M HOPING THE FINAL VERSION OF THE 2012 LOOKS LIKE BUT AS IT STANDS I MAY JUST COP AND PAINT THE MIDSOLE BLACK. SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD FROM THE DESIGN OF THE 10'S. ANYONE COULD CUSTOMIZE THAT MIDSOLE EASILY.

TO BE HONEST, THAT MUCH COLOR TAKEN FROM THE SHOE CHANGES THE COLOR BLOCKING. YOU CAN'T EVEN REALLY SAY THESE ARE CHICAGOS. LOOKS LIKE A DIFFERENT COLORWAY ALL TOGETHER.

MY GOD ARE THOSE CDP SAMPLES SEXY. DARE I SAY IT, BUT I LIKE THOSE CDP CHICAGOS MORE THAN THE OG. THAT CHECKERED SOCK LINER AND 45
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

THAT'S WHAT I'M HOPING THE FINAL VERSION OF THE 2012 LOOKS LIKE BUT AS IT STANDS I MAY JUST COP AND PAINT THE MIDSOLE BLACK. SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD FROM THE DESIGN OF THE 10'S. ANYONE COULD CUSTOMIZE THAT MIDSOLE EASILY.

TO BE HONEST, THAT MUCH COLOR TAKEN FROM THE SHOE CHANGES THE COLOR BLOCKING. YOU CAN'T EVEN REALLY SAY THESE ARE CHICAGOS. LOOKS LIKE A DIFFERENT COLORWAY ALL TOGETHER.

dont care too much about the 23, but i eed that midsole painted black, otherwise i will be ultra passing

dont care too much about the 23, but i eed that midsole painted black, otherwise i will be ultra passing

Chicagos.
Just noticed that. They really do need the OG black midsole though. The 23 is whatever but how are htey going to change that. Hopefully its just the sample

Chicagos.
Just noticed that. They really do need the OG black midsole though. The 23 is whatever but how are htey going to change that. Hopefully its just the sample

Back
Top Bottom