Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by Brain9i6

Via Sneaker Files

First look of the Sales Sample Air Jordan 10 Chicago.

air-jordan-x-10-chicago-2012-first-look.jpg

Hold up hold up hold up......is that black SUADE?????
indifferent.gif

looks like it.... thnk god theyre only samples
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Even with the 23 they look so plain, I've never been a fan of the 10. Ill probally cop, definatly if there's a 45 on it
pimp.gif
>

are you saying they wouldn't be plain with the 45

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Even with the 23 they look so plain, I've never been a fan of the 10. Ill probally cop, definatly if there's a 45 on it
pimp.gif
>

are you saying they wouldn't be plain with the 45

If they drop wit a white mid sole I'm painting them before I even wear them outside. They look nasty like that. 10's are perfect with the right color blocking, and ugly as hell when not like the linens and the red n grey joints

If they drop wit a white mid sole I'm painting them before I even wear them outside. They look nasty like that. 10's are perfect with the right color blocking, and ugly as hell when not like the linens and the red n grey joints

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

the linens & red & grays were fire tho ....... wish i hadnt sold my linens
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

the linens & red & grays were fire tho ....... wish i hadnt sold my linens
30t6p3b.gif

What irritates me even more is the fact that they've made retros and are now re retroing the cardinal 7's with very minimal changes from the OG(changing one triangle from grey to white) but they completely change the dynamic of a shoe that's never been retroed and is a fan favorite I don't get it jordan brand!

What irritates me even more is the fact that they've made retros and are now re retroing the cardinal 7's with very minimal changes from the OG(changing one triangle from grey to white) but they completely change the dynamic of a shoe that's never been retroed and is a fan favorite I don't get it jordan brand!

While we can't predict what'll happen, it does say SALES sample as if that's the final product which will sale to da public and being that this shoe is highly sought after and was limited to begin with in it's og release expect it to be one of those shoes jb wants to be held in og form by those holding the og release having said that I'm sure we are screwed but I hope real hard we are not and that black ends up on final release darn jb smh@ em

While we can't predict what'll happen, it does say SALES sample as if that's the final product which will sale to da public and being that this shoe is highly sought after and was limited to begin with in it's og release expect it to be one of those shoes jb wants to be held in og form by those holding the og release having said that I'm sure we are screwed but I hope real hard we are not and that black ends up on final release darn jb smh@ em

dreams can come true, haha couldnt imagine a day they release the black and purple Xs mike bibby those are by far the hardest

dreams can come true, haha couldnt imagine a day they release the black and purple Xs mike bibby those are by far the hardest

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Well said now that's the release I want and the seattles but all were fire jus really want em all

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Well said now that's the release I want and the seattles but all were fire jus really want em all

^^january 2012

if they do release the whole city series i would just take the sacramento

give me some Obsidian Ice Blue and Steel!!!

^^january 2012

if they do release the whole city series i would just take the sacramento

give me some Obsidian Ice Blue and Steel!!!

Back
Top Bottom