Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

I'll take the white midsole with a grain of salt. I remember when they released photos of the "Powder" IXs with the blue T on the tongue and everyone panicked. I can at least put faith in the fact that since they are finally retroing the shoe that they won't include a white midsole 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

looks good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gonna try and get these before december
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you either are too young to know that the OG's had black midsoles or just overlooked that the sample pic
by MN shows a AJ "Chicago X" with white midsole.

JB is really messing good chances to increase its sales by ruining classic colorways 
sick.gif
you do realize RETROS are never EXACT compared to OGs...people itch and moan every release. same story every time...go spend $500+ for an OG pair that will probably crumble/fall apart on you...Ill take a retro colroway even if its not EXACTLY like OGs

you can go down the line of retros that are not EXACTLY like OGs.... cement 3s, flint 13s, metallic Vs, cardinal VII, Olympic VII, concords, etc. etc. etc. and they still sell.....

face the FACTS...we will NEVER see a RETRO being an EXACT REPLICA of OGs

be happy (or mad) that you are getting a retro of an OG that has never been made before...people are in for a rude awakening in 2012 if they think retros will look just like OGs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

white midsole= 1 pair
if midsole changes to black..then 2 pairs

you gotta admit that it is a pretty drastic and appearance altering change!
eyes.gif

The white midsoles makes them look a little off.. The colors dont really changes on retros that much, but the material does. Hopefully they add the black midsole further down the road.

looks good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you either are too young to know that the OG's had black midsoles or just overlooked that the sample pic

JB is really messing good chances to increase its sales by ruining classic colorways 
sick.gif
you do realize RETROS are never EXACT compared to OGs...people itch and moan every release. same story every time...go spend $500+ for an OG pair that will probably crumble/fall apart on you...Ill take a retro colroway even if its not EXACTLY like OGs

you can go down the line of retros that are not EXACTLY like OGs.... cement 3s, flint 13s, metallic Vs, cardinal VII, Olympic VII, concords, etc. etc. etc. and they still sell.....

be happy (or mad) that you are getting a retro of an OG that has never been made before...people are in for a rude awakening in 2012 if they think retros will look just like OGs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

white midsole= 1 pair

Kid, we are not talking about minor changeslike the missing 1st lace loop on allAj9 retros, the changed shape of the Lace triangle on all aj8 retros, the Different suede used on the aj 14Last shots or the jumpman jordanlettering on the 2009 spacejamsinstead of the jordan jam On the 2000 version.We are talking about completely changing thecolor of the whole midsole of the shoe whichWas the most significant diffetence to thesteelgreys. Its like the aj11 blackreds withoutThe eyescatching red outsoles!

Are there any pics with the white midsole? I hope they don't change nothing op pics look like a must have to me!

Nike's either going to have a hit or miss.
Only people that will cop with the white midsole are hypebeasts (not even all) to wear their "OG J's" and resellers to make a 7 dollar profit.

meh if midsole is white I aint coppin, its a shame cuz I like the x's.

I got the cdp x's on rii now and hahaha I swear they almost beat and only wore em handful of times. Jortan is a buster for that.

looks good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

white midsole= 1 pair

Putting a 23 on the side and changing the sock liner from solid to checkered should suffice , changing the midsole from black to white in addition to the other changes is just moronic. I collect J's because I'm a native chicagoan and Mj is my all time favorite athlete, it's important to me that jordan brand preserves the basic overall look of a shoe as iconic as this one, he didn't drop 55 at msg in a sneaker with white midsoles

I will cop regardless .... I would have preferred black midsoles but the white still looks clean.... Plus I'm a sucker for 10's

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

sick.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

white midsole= 1 pair

Putting a 23 on the side and changing the sock liner from solid to checkered should suffice , changing the midsole from black to white in addition to the other changes is just moronic. I collect J's because I'm a native chicagoan and Mj is my all time favorite athlete, it's important to me that jordan brand preserves the basic overall look of a shoe as iconic as this one, he didn't drop 55 at msg in a sneaker with white midsoles

Very well said. The aj x chicagos marked mj's1995 comeback and that he torched the knicksWith 55 pts in his 5th game since comeback.White soles on these are just super dumb.

these are sick, I just hope they're on point when I pick them up, Pictures can be deceiving

Back
Top Bottom