Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

stomach is straight growling for these. the #45 jerseys that dropped other day are sitting low key at the hornets fan shop if any of my fellow carolina NT'ers are lurkin. 

Bro don't tell me that. I'm at No Grease every other week getting the fade tight and it's hard as hell to not walk over to peep out the old skool MJ jerseys. Still on the look out for a Curry away.

Was debating at first about these since my 2012 pair is in 8/10 condition aka VVVVNDS in the ebay world. But I think the 45 is a nice touch and my 2012s will just go into a heavier rotation. Also interested in seeing how the leather is on these

Stood in line for 3.5 hours this morning at champs, but I got my guarenteed ticket. Can't wait for these.

Thank you for that reminder lol need to hit up my FNL and see what their plan for this release is.

^ Same 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 chicago pair will be in rotation this spring /summer now tho
Waiting for you to try and swap those at footlocker

i can't wait for these to drop. glad i passed on the 2012 pair bc i hated that checkered sock liner.

I wish these didn't have the 45, but it's not a deal breaker for me since MJ's PEs had it.

Going down to San Diego this Thursday for the weekend... Any shiekh codes around San Diego/National City/Chula Vista area?

Damn, these 10's look good. I absolutely love the view from above on these, that's what I love about the 11's (lacing is similar), but i think the actual sneaker shape/design is nicer on the 10's. I sold my Teal 4's because they were not as I expected so I'm tempted to cop these online on Saturday
pimp.gif

still have my powder blues and infrareds DS lol. so big chance i might not cop. plus i dont see anything "remastered" about these tbh. 

Has the squecking issue been fixed on 10s this year? I'm considering these, but don't want to have to stock up on baby powder.

What's with these still not appearing on the launch calendar
^^This .. people already got raffle tickets & these aren't even on the launch locator. Anyone know if FinishLine is getting these in stores or online ? 

man, just need these, linens, shadows, and sacramentos and i'll be nice and done with 10s. 

Have the Linens, but need a new pair. So the entire City Pack, plus the Ice and White/reds for me.

Back
Top Bottom