Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

I'm starting to think I must have really poor taste cos I'm really liking the look of these .... seems like footlocker have them in stock ahead of nike SNKRS app here in the uk

I like them too . Last year I would have bet they would have lasted untile March 18, 2026 to cop on discount . Now I am satisfied with using a Finishline reward . LOL

Been Back
29087368_354445641723689_6083554384300474368_n.png

Manager at HOH said they only had 25 pairs, FA the same amount.. I grab the second to last 11 from FA... To the DS row they go:smh:

I got a pair of Chicago 10s sz 11 they fit to big so I never rocked them other than trying them on. Will a sz 10.5 “I’m back” 10s be a fair trade?

I'll say no.

Very clean pair of 10s though.

Last edited:
DS row :lol:
You should un’ds a pair tomorrow
I got a pair of unc 1’s that are calling my name
Might lace them up tonight...
Who am I kidding they staying on DS row |l
I’ll bust them out in the spring
Spring officially starts Tuesday :lol:

DS row :lol:
You should un’ds a pair tomorrow
I got a pair of unc 1’s that are calling my name
Might lace them up tonight...
Who am I kidding they staying on DS row |l
I’ll bust them out in the spring
Spring officially starts Tuesday :lol:
My FTL 3s have been getting action this weekend... I need to wear my powder 10s, before these get any foot action :tongue::blush:

I’m also guilty of DS row. Last 5 kicks I’ve gotten are still DS row. I don’t think I’ll be wearing them anytime soon.

Anyways, surprised to see an FSR on snkrs seeing these have been well liked by most and most recent retros have sold out.

I’m also guilty of DS row. Last 5 kicks I’ve gotten are still DS row. I don’t think I’ll be wearing them anytime soon.

Anyways, surprised to see an FSR on snkrs seeing these have been well liked by most and most recent retros have sold out.

Nah, I'm not. 10's historically sell bad. If anything I'm surprised the other sites sold out...

I like these but i can't fork over $190 plus tax
I'm planning on picking up game royals 1's and then those easter 11 lows or whatever they are called
Unless i find $200 off the street somewhere im gonna have to pass
Will def pickup if it hits disco

No

Everyone was so focused on Nike cutting numbers, ppl ignored them saying they are keeping more stock in house. That's why shoes have been "sitting" on ndc and snkers lately

FNL and FTL is showing a full size run, not that anyone cares considering we’re on page 13 a day after release

Back
Top Bottom