Air Jordan 10 Retro "I'm Back" Mar 18 2018

Those of you with a Nike Promo can probably use them on these. The shoe made it on the regular Nike site now. My friend called in and ordered a pair and tried using a 20% promo code and he told me the rep literally said " we usually cant apply them to launch items, but we aren't really selling any of these" and applied the discount to his order :lol:.
I highly doubt a rep said that

I know everyone likes to wait to get a discount but I never am able to find one and if I wait to get the shoe I usually can’t find my size Haha...Big shoutout to everyone that can and do get a discount...So I will pay full price and not think twice about it...If I like the shoe I get it

Got these first thing off Snkrs no issues this morning...I typically wait to wear my Js and when I do like true sneaker heads I make sure it’s a good day to wear them...Especially white like these...Got the Ovo white 8s and Jordan 12 CNY just the other day too...The addiction is real Haha

4CCD9E62-78A7-4498-905B-903831267AD9.jpeg

These fire on the low

I know everyone likes to wait to get a discount but I never am able to find one and if I wait to get the shoe I usually can’t find my size Haha...Big shoutout to everyone that can and do get a discount...So I will pay full price and not think twice about it...If I like the shoe I get it

Got these first thing off Snkrs no issues this morning...I typically wait to wear my Js and when I do like true sneaker heads I make sure it’s a good day to wear them...Especially white like these...Got the Ovo white 8s and Jordan 12 CNY just the other day too...The addiction is real Haha
I like to live dangerously and wait for discounts sometimes

Not the Im backs, but picked my upcoming twins their first pairof Jays at the nike outlets, couldn’t resist.

ACA5325D-EE92-40F3-88DE-EE7C62E85510.jpeg
Recently picked up a pair of these from an Ebayer for $70 shipped size 11.5. Didn’t come with the original box and they had been worn a couple times but still in great condition

can you use VIP coupons on these?

also have a separate birthday coupon they emailed me

can you stack both?

i had to leave these at the store...the packaging is more fire than the shoe imo...but i think they'll out locally stores near me only got bout 15-20 pairs...

Back
Top Bottom