AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

what hype beast statement. the shoe soldout instantly being mass produced, it was a success. I doubt JB can sell 1mill units of any other model in such fashion
They were literally selling our any and every shoe released from 2020 to the beginning of 2022.. get out yo feelings fam. If you like the shoes, enjoy em.

I’m conflicted. I still have my Concords which I barely rock but I do have the dmp 6s and it would be cool to have the pack. Ehhh if I win em in a raffle then yea Im down. Why not. **** it. Im in. Hope it’s with the golden Jordan down the side to help differentiate them from the concords…

Back door number thru Eastbay and got 2 packs….good old days
4B4AC9D6-9550-4E64-BECE-367A4C2E99B5.jpeg

sold One and kept one. Still holding up after 17 years.
62E5CF38-09F9-4AAB-B4BF-96637C9DA83B.jpeg

The news that this one will be re-released this December clearly contradicts the speculation that it was going to be an entirely new colorway that was speculated just a few days ago. I wonder how that changed in a matter of a few days.

I wonder if they’ll go with a rigid (metal?) jumpman like the jubilees. That along with the higher patent would make these better than the original version imo.

The only reason I really wanted these back then was due to their closeness to the Concord. I will probably end up being a sucker and getting a pair though.

Back
Top Bottom