AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Didn’t have time to post after but W for me! Size 9.5. Was pending for 7 min. I’m probably set for the year. Might do the reverse grinches but eh I might be the only one not too crazy about them…for some reason. They’d be dope to wear for Christmas, tho LOL. Other than that, I’d have a difficult time rocking them. I prefer the OG grinches.

Who am I kidding, I’ll probably go for the reverse grinches anyway…sigh lol

IMG_0999.jpeg

Didn’t have time to post after but W for me! Size 9.5. Was pending for 7 min. I’m probably set for the year. Might do the reverse grinches but eh I might be the only one not too crazy about them…for some reason. They’d be dope to wear for Christmas, tho LOL. Other than that, I’d have a difficult time rocking them. I prefer the OG grinches.

Who am I kidding, I’ll probably go for the reverse grinches anyway…sigh lol

IMG_0999.jpeg

I agree with you about the grinches. I copped the green joints on the resale market, when things were crazy, and I've worn those less than a hand full of times. You just gave me something to really consider about the reverses.

I don’t pay attention to Jordan’s or limited sneakers much anymore, mostly wear gr air maxes.

Notification popped up while I was driving so I pulled off and grabbed them. Pleasant surprise to pick up a pair of Jordans I’ve always liked.

Then I got home and realized the uppers are leather and not mesh and I’m probably not gonna ever wear em. So Happy Thanksgiving or Merry Christmas to one of my friends I guess.

Da sneaker gods have been good to me with holiday 11’s the last few years…got the Wolf Greys in 21..Breds in 19…Space Jams in 16. Time to replace my Concords from 2000 since the yellowed soles are about to fall off.

IMG_1330.png

Back
Top Bottom