AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

💪🏾💪🏾

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114_161224_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_161224_SNKRS.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 432
Originally both of my pairs were scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday before Thanksgiving, now my pair is scheduled to be delivered today and my wife's pair is scheduled for tomorrow. The delivery date was changed 3 times.

Super fast shipping and I wasn't expecting a delivery today, and now I gotta get past the final boss today and tomorrow which is lowkey a headache in itself, especially this time of year.

I may not be getting my pair this weekend but I was able to order a Limited Edition OLED Steam Deck earlier so there’s that. Now I just need to sell my old LCD model.

Originally both of my pairs were scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday before Thanksgiving, now my pair is scheduled to be delivered today and my wife's pair is scheduled for tomorrow. The delivery date was changed 3 times.

Super fast shipping and I wasn't expecting a delivery today, and now I gotta get past the final boss today and tomorrow which is lowkey a headache in itself, especially this time of year.
Just got another notif from UPS, so the delivery today has been rescheduled for tomorrow, probably bc they were already delivery wifey's pair tomorrow. Might as well make one trip instead of two. Four scheduled delivery changes now.

Guess Nike is gearing for the holiday chaos on shipping.
All 3 pairs for me and my fam will be in tomorrow.
All of the recent releases like the Cherry 12's took almost 2 weeks to get to me.

Back
Top Bottom