AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I’m having my usual SNKRS experience. Zero update for a week and then they’ll pop up in UPS and be here the following day. Figure it’s Monday for west coasters

I’m having my usual SNKRS experience. Zero update for a week and then they’ll pop up in UPS and be here the following day. Figure it’s Monday for west coasters
When I won the cherries, I didn’t get a shipping notification until I think the Thursday or Friday after and it arrived a week later that Saturday.

I got another pair of JD sports hours after the sneakers app and that one arrived within 2 1/2 days

Mind you the warehouse that Nike ships me to me from is in Indiana, which is just a few hours away from me in Chicago land

17001627243143751550073112818624.jpg

I think my pair is here already. I'm in LA

That’s a start. Can we see the shoes now?

1700166804754.gif

Shock drop be here tomorrow. Good thing about early pairs. If I end up not feeling em. Can take to local shop and get about 20 to 30 profit instead of sending em back lol..I'm pretty sure these will be keepers tho 💯

So are we doing the size tag check for factory and insoles once everyone gets their pairs?
Yes and comparing patent cuts in multiple dimensions now. Make sure you can get an accurate mm measurement of the patent depth on both lateral and medial side or we’re gonna ignore you.

My snkrs pair shipped via ups. Says the delivery date is Saturday. I never knew ups delivers on Saturday, is it just during the holidays?

My tracking just showed up on UPS. Estimated delivery isn’t until Tuesday and they haven’t picked up the package yet. Shipping from Texas to the west coast.

Damn their shipping is crazy…wtf. Ordered Tuesday should be here later on today.

Back
Top Bottom