AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Had to throw the shoe stretcher in to try and save my pinky toes from tomorrow’s wear. Wear #1 was… a bit painful. And I went half size up!

A gallon of gas cost half what it does now too. And a gallon of milk is 3x more expensive. At a certain point there's no logic in it. Not to mention that $148 in 2006 is $229 today... so there wasn't even a price increase in 17 years when you compare the value of a dollar.

yeah they priced me out on most shoes

my current level of concern for most jordans is at an all time low

I enjoy keeping up with the news on em and chopping it up more than I do purchasing at the moment

these are cool, just not $250 cool

concords my favorite 11 so the draw is major but the execution just not all the way there for me, I’d be lying if I said otherwise

Yea i had to check myself on that as well. I remember buying retros in high school and prices were between $115-$135. With all the newer models being around $175. I wish prices stayed like that but that was back in the mid 2000s.

The confusing part is he just wants to talk on here lol.. the post didn’t even make since.. think he just happy to have a pair coming and now just saying anything 😩😂 I just don’t get it .. why even buy the damn shoe

And i thought a lot of my vents/ramblings were off the wall (but i try to make it either humorous or binteresting).

Homedude just said a bunch of nothing just to hear himself talk.

Even ihustles post was really disappointing…

78C4200A-FBBA-499C-8918-E194291E602D.gif

Still no shipping updates on my GS size since the order was placed. My mens size shipped and was delivered 2 days after the shock drop. I wonder if the final boss got my GS size.

And i thought a lot of my vents/ramblings were off the wall (but i try to make it either humorous or binteresting).

Homedude just said a bunch of nothing just to hear himself talk.

Even ihustles post was really disappointing…

78C4200A-FBBA-499C-8918-E194291E602D.gif
😩😂😂😂

Overall these are pretty great. Shape is excellent, patent depth looks noticeably thicker than any XI I have from 2012 onward along with the nice high cut. I think quality wise the materials are comparable to the Cherry 12’s. The tongue leather is supple and buttery which helps with a comfortable fit for me. The side panels are not as soft and feel very similar to the 12 (toebox on 12 is softer as well). So if I had one complaint on both of these past two pickups it’s that they could have increased the overall quality with consistent soft leather across the shoe at a negligible cost.

Certainly the best re-retro+ of the year. Might fall a bit short of the Palomino 1s and SB4’s as far as best retro+ of the year, but top 10 JB release this year for sure.
IMG_7565.jpeg

IMG_7569.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom