AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

They drop gammas again, I’m more than likely sitting out that release. Most overrated 11 - maybe not on NT but from what I see on social media :lol:

I saw Zsneakerheadz did a post on IG on how would you feel about a mod version of the UNC low release. Sometimes when he does that, it’s a hint of what’s coming.

You think the Concords will be back within 3 years? I don’t think so. I gotta screensave this one. 🤣

2018-2027 (26/25) for Concords seems perfectly in line with historical gaps between retros

Exactly. It doesn’t seem like it but it’s already been five years. Three years from now it’ll be eight years. At most I bet it’s four years from now. I also won’t be surprised to see the Jams return year after next (which sounds like it will be columbias for December 2024). At that point it’s nine years since the 2016 release.

EA Royals went back to Nike after EA on these heaters 😂

Attachments

• IMG20231126165615.jpg
    IMG20231126165615.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 242
The only purpose of these plus colors serve are to increase the gap of releases that matter.
As opposed to what? When we waited 13 years for Royals and got a piddly little drop? A decade between Concords? Already did that and the DMPs didn’t stop it from being the game changer in the entire industry. “Oh. Ok. This is HUGE now.”

The gap will be the gap. Filling it with a quality shoe like this one is better than absence of a good black/white XI. Just like the reimagined IV’s. Probably won’t even cop but I see no harm if it’s a shoe people buy and wear rather than no black/red colorway for a decade

Columbias were 2014.... not 2016. 10 yrs... I could barely wear a white patent leather and baby blue shoe in 2014.... now 2024.... ehhhh.. I'll buy but probably never wear... I'm 45. Now this.... is why I ask the question, "how old will you be.... and will you want to wear the shoe, the next time it retros...." We all seen the old guy doin too much... don't be him.

As opposed to what? When we waited 13 years for Royals and got a piddly little drop? A decade between Concords? Already did that and the DMPs didn’t stop it from being the game changer in the entire industry. “Oh. Ok. This is HUGE now.”

The gap will be the gap. Filling it with a quality shoe like this one is better than absence of a good black/white XI. Just like the reimagined IV’s. Probably won’t even cop but I see no harm if it’s a shoe people buy and wear rather than no black/red colorway for a decade
They know they cant just release the same shoe every 3 to 4 years. So they pad it with new colors and thats all good. And when they run out of ideas they "reimagine". Thats fine also. We all got the choice. My point is most of the in between plus colors that JB drops are pretty undesirable. But that is what they do to prolong the drop most wanted. The gaps have no trend imo. They are gonna do what they want/think will sell.

Well, black/royal space jam lows are dropping next year which will delay the return of the mids. We see it’s a 3 1/2 year gap between Columbia lows and mids.

I did forget about that upcoming low release. Fair point.
But I still won’t be surprised if another Concord retro ultimately isn’t THAT far away. Colombias next December, followed by a new colorway or new take, and then the OG cycle begins again. Otherwise they’re going to have to release non-OGs two years in a row.

I did forget about that upcoming low release. Fair point.
But I still won’t be surprised if another Concord retro ultimately isn’t THAT far away. Colombias next December, followed by a new colorway or new take, and then the OG cycle begins again. Otherwise they’re going to have to release non-OGs two years in a row.
They need to just come off this annual one men’s colorway per year. The whole release schedule is so effing boring and predictable now. At least mix in a non-og and og colorway in the same year. Putting the XI on a pedestal is one of the things I hate most about Nike

Let the Columbias be the last release and put the 11s in in the vault for a while start the recycle over the next 5 - 10 years 🤷🏽‍♂️

Columbias were 2014.... not 2016. 10 yrs... I could barely wear a white patent leather and baby blue shoe in 2014.... now 2024.... ehhhh.. I'll buy but probably never wear... I'm 45. Now this.... is why I ask the question, "how old will you be.... and will you want to wear the shoe, the next time it retros...." We all seen the old guy doin too much... don't be him.
Nah... I'm 47... I wear whatever the hell I want.. Whether it's Nike Tech or a White tee n sweats and whatever Js I feel like. And best of all wouldn't give a damn what anyone has to say about it.

Damn, just now receiving my GS pair from the very first shock drop or whatever it was. Damn near 2 weeks ago. First pair were in my city ready to be delivered but were never delivered. Then it seems like NDC sent me another pair from a different city.

Honestly believe the final boss took my first pair but somehow Nike made it right and sent a second pair which I just received today but I have no idea on what really happened.

Anybody who bought a GS pair, did you get the Gratitude 11 box with the black and gold trim or just a regular Nike shoe box?

Back
Top Bottom