AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Maybe there is some validity to the idea of overseas pairs vs US shock drop pairs being different. This guy is based in the UK and says he copped on a shock drop after ours. His pair has that yellow sole like the pair myself and a few others received from GOAT and StockX.

Update:

Majority of the conditional pairs on GOAT (photos are provided) are also from the SZ factory.

LNM or LN4 are superior IMO

Easier than buying toilet paper at the dollar store.
I gotta trust you like 2-ply toilet paper
1701479228749.jpeg

Count me in for 4 more pairs!

Maybe there is some validity to the idea of overseas pairs vs US shock drop pairs being different. This guy is based in the UK and says he copped on a shock drop after ours. His pair has that yellow sole like the pair myself and a few others received from GOAT and StockX.

Update:

So they are all real after all....emotions are about to spike

I learned from the Reimagined 3 thread that ignorance is bliss when it comes to factory codes. I got blessed with a pristine pair from the SD and I'm not about to go check my factory code.

Did anyone else notice they stopped doing SNKRS Pass? I always had better success at SNKRS Pass than the online drop. Hit Lost and Founds, Reimagined 3s and many others.

I learned from the Reimagined 3 thread that ignorance is bliss when it comes to factory codes. I got blessed with a pristine pair from the SD and I'm not about to go check my factory code.

Did anyone else notice they stopped doing SNKRS Pass? I always had better success at SNKRS Pass than the online drop. Hit Lost and Founds, Reimagined 3s and many others.
You received an LNM pair

Nike really out here releasing hard variations of the same shoe smh.
Glad pair on hand has milk sole. Didnt want that yellow and thought that had something to do with lighting or camera ISO.
Oh the reasons why some of us miss being able to walk into a store to check stock prior to purchase.

Was going to double up but my gaming headset died and just grabbed a $300 pair so I’ll lay low on these. One is enough. Good luck to all next week!

I almost copped the Mandolorian headset for $150... but I didnt need it so its still in my cart... same price too.

Side note, my pillows got delivered last night. :smile:

My pair from the shock drop that I had for over a week. I plan on doubling up next week. If I can secure a pair in-store, best believe I will be checking my pair before I'm leave the store. I plan on not having an extreme yellowed outsole after seeing some of the inconsistent photos of the outsoles.
20231201_215723.jpg

Back
Top Bottom