AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Screenshot_20231209-112724_SNKRS.jpg

Won't let me win!
Keep getting this too!

Just picked up my double up pair and copped for $199.99 with a $30 reward.

Debating to use my other $10 reward on the triple up but Kobe's dropping next week

Last edited:
I know they do pump fakes with the sellouts but with the shock drops and EAs, just surprised they did it in a holiday 11 release that’s all

i just dont quite understand how people can barely have enough money in their account and try buying this shoe.
I had a chance to double up, but I came to my senses. I didn't want that pair to collect dust for the next 5 years. It's good to double up if you're going to wear that one pair often, then you'll have a back up pair for the next year or 2.

By far the slowest moving xi thread in history on here. Was able to triple up, ndc shock drop, dsg, and champs. Onto next year!

I had a chance to double up, but I came to my senses. I didn't want that pair to collect dust for the next 5 years. It's good to double up if you're going to wear that one pair often, then you'll have a back up pair for the next year or 2.

Yes, if you think you're going to wear them often. I stopped buying double ups awhile back. I work from home 3x a week and I hardly get to wear most of my sneakers.
Same here. I had 3 functional double up chances but held off. This is very helpful perspective.

Do you guys think this is a double up worth shoe?
Just want to get peoples opinion.
Scored a pair already but just wondering.
If you’re gonna wear them often enough, then sure, get that second crispy pair. But if you’re barely gonna wear your current pair, then stash that money aside for a different pair of shoes.

What do you mean by this? It’s either you like them enough to double up or you don’t like them

People who ask if they should double up also need help what color panties to wear:smh:

Nah, I'm not doubling on these no matter what people say. One is enough for my collection.
I was just making conversation and gauging peoples feelings on the shoe. Not a big deal lol.

****ing dumbasses at Hibbett froze my ****ing money on my ****ing Klarna purchase, so now I can’t buy it elsewhere.

Sitting here waiting for Chase bank to release the money. Smfh. Now I might have to pick up my reservation & I ain’t tryna to be going out in the world man ****. :angry:

Your woman put up with this type of awesomeness?

AA1B4C8C-1025-491A-A226-3D6AD0F34C4D.gif

Yes, if you think you're going to wear them often. I stopped buying double ups awhile back. I work from home 3x a week and I hardly get to wear most of my sneakers.
See, this was the type of answer I wanted to read. Just wanted to gain some input and have a discussion and get peoples personal perspective.
I ask a question about if people are doubling up and people automatically jump to "why so you can resell" or "do what you want man"

Nah, I'm not doubling on these no matter what people say. One is enough for my collection.
I was just making conversation and gauging peoples feelings on the shoe. Not a big deal lol.
So you asked for people’s opinion, and referenced the fact that you already had a pair, but now state that you weren’t going to get another pair? Nah. We don’t believe you. Lol

Back
Top Bottom