AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Screenshot_20230103-095221_Facebook.jpg

I completely agree with many of you. It's baffling how some folks can drop big bucks on expensive sneakers but struggle to justify spending on dining out or a nice weekend getaway. I have a friend who bought multiple pairs and now claims to be too broke for a Knicks game in NYC. It's frustrating – prioritize experiences over kicks. Personally, I passed on these; my DMPs are barely used to this day.
Who’s to say on is better or more important than the other? I do both frequently (buy kicks/travel etc.) but I can’t tell the next man what is better for him when it’s his money lol. I don’t see the enjoyment or benefit of spending almost my last on a pair of kicks but it’s also not for me to see or understand. Gotta live and let live. It’s called life.

Who’s to say on is better or more important than the other? I do both frequently (buy kicks/travel etc.) but I can’t tell the next man what is better for him when it’s his money lol. I don’t see the enjoyment or benefit of spending almost my last on a pair of kicks but it’s also not for me to see or understand. Gotta live and let live. It’s called life.
I'll say it – if you're not financially stable, cut out spending on frivolous things. While personal preferences vary, what's the use of owning the latest releases if you can't enjoy a good time out with friends due to financial constraints? It's about financial literacy – let's stop that.

Since the grey 11’s came out, gone are the days of refreshing the website on finish line and getting pairs well into the afternoon.

Don’t miss that or the days of refreshing the thread for an obscure website that may have a size or two up. That someone posted.

Bi
I'll say it – if you're not financially stable, cut out spending on frivolous things. While personal preferences vary, what's the use of owning the latest releases if you can't enjoy a good time out with friends due to financial constraints? It's about financial literacy – let's stop that.
I see what your’re saying and financial literacy is important. But attending a Knicks game-live sporting event, vacay, and buying kicks are all discretionary forms of spending. I find no joy in attending live sporting events. Parking a half mile away, hard **s plastic seats, high priced nasty snacks, obnoxious drunk fans…nah…I’ll spend the money on some fresh J’s and wear them to my occasional trip to Shake Shack. :lol:

Now buying shoes before paying light bill or groceries? That’s a problem

Debated asking my cousin for that swoosh hookup, but she already hooked me up on a jersey and the reimagined royals. Not to mention, I’d have to probably wait to get these in hand till the next time she visits HI. Ya’ll made me paranoid about which factory my pair comes from.

I did hit multiple on SNKRS between me and my wife so I’m just gonna see which one has the best quality/comes from LNM and then oop the other

Ya’ll ready for the next phase?! Ok, I’ll start…

FTL and DTLR shipped!!

I’ll be back for the factory code phase -Team LNM all day baby!

ADVERTISEMENT
Well it’s quite obvious that your friend cares more about shoes than hanging out with you guys lmao. And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Also just because he says he can’t afford a basketball game doesn’t mean he can’t afford to take care of his other responsibilities. Maybe he prioritized down to the point where it was either new shoes or a basketball game AFTER taking care of necessities. He could also just not wanna go lol. Just because someone says they can’t afford something doesn’t mean they don’t have the money.

Bi

I see what your’re saying and financial literacy is important. But attending a Knicks game-live sporting event, vacay, and buying kicks are all discretionary forms of spending. I find no joy in attending live sporting events. Parking a half mile away, hard **s plastic seats, high priced nasty snacks, obnoxious drunk fans…nah…I’ll spend the money on some fresh J’s and wear them to my occasional trip to Shake Shack. :lol:

Now buying shoes before paying light bill or groceries? That’s a problem
I did mention "my friend," and I believe I know his preferences well. We've known each other since childhood, and while we both started collecting Js, our financial paths have diverged. Our commonalities now include sports, favorite teams, sneakers, and occasional lounges. Yet, I find it challenging to accept his financial irresponsibility, especially when he complains about missing out on boys' outings due to splurging on items like Playoff 8s instead of saving. I'm fine with enjoying luxuries, but adjusting plans to accommodate his financial choices can be frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT
Well it’s quite obvious that your friend cares more about shoes than hanging out with you guys lmao. And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Also just because he says he can’t afford a basketball game doesn’t mean he can’t afford to take care of his other responsibilities. Maybe he prioritized down to the point where it was either new shoes or a basketball game AFTER taking care of necessities. He could also just not wanna go lol. Just because someone says they can’t afford something doesn’t mean they don’t have the money.
I guess you know him. Got it.

Damn, already got the shipped email from ftl. F picking up in store option, don’t ever win because they only get 1 or 2 in my 11.5. And NEX went quick, my size sold out when trying to place order so got one for my daughter. Enjoying my day off because tomorrow I’m delivering packages at 7am to pay for today. Let’s go!
IMG_5123.jpeg

I did mention "my friend," and I believe I know his preferences well. We've known each other since childhood, and while we both started collecting Js, our financial paths have diverged. Our commonalities now include sports, favorite teams, sneakers, and occasional lounges. Yet, I find it challenging to accept his financial irresponsibility, especially when he complains about missing out on boys' outings due to splurging on items like Playoff 8s instead of saving. I'm fine with enjoying luxuries, but adjusting plans to accommodate his financial choices can be frustrating.

All my friends are winning. What does your homie need? A talking too? A business idea? Maybe has a bad job and needs to be told that. Just saying.

What's the difference between gs size 5 and men's size 5? The pricing is a lot higher on the men's but didn't know they made size 5... Just hoping I got my nephew the right size... He's 12 and is a size 5... Am I good?

Back
Top Bottom