AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

What's the difference between gs size 5 and men's size 5? The pricing is a lot higher on the men's but didn't know they made size 5... Just hoping I got my nephew the right size... He's 12 and is a size 5... Am I good?

Usually men's should be better quality and won't look as funny.

But your nephew is tiny.

When I was 12 I was like 4'3 and 220lbs of pure muscle wearing size 9 to 12 shoes.

Bi

I see what your’re saying and financial literacy is important. But attending a Knicks game-live sporting event, vacay, and buying kicks are all discretionary forms of spending. I find no joy in attending live sporting events. Parking a half mile away, hard **s plastic seats, high priced nasty snacks, obnoxious drunk fans…nah…I’ll spend the money on some fresh J’s and wear them to my occasional trip to Shake Shack. :lol:

Now buying shoes before paying light bill or groceries? That’s a problem
I feel you, we all enjoy spending our money in various ways. After all it’s YOUR money. Some folks don’t care about vacation but they’ll spend $600 on a replica light saber or some ****. It may be a toy to me but it gives joy to them. Some people like nice cars and clothes some folks Splurge on trips. Everything is dumb to somebody, it may be awesome to the next man. One thing I hate about this era is every one has a platform to share their opinion on other folks habits. If something isn’t for you just don’t do it simple.

Long story short grown men pocket watching other grown men is nasty work. Police your own spending.

I feel you, we all enjoy spending our money in various ways. After all it’s YOUR money. Some folks don’t care about vacation but they’ll spend $600 on a replica light saber or some ****. It may be a toy to me but it gives joy to them. Some people like nice cars and clothes some folks Splurge on trips. Everything is dumb to somebody, it may be awesome to the next man. One thing I hate about this era is every one has a platform to share their opinion on other folks habits. If something isn’t for you just don’t do it simple.

Long story short grown men pocket watching other grown men is nasty work. Police your own spending.
IMG_4768.gif

I got a pair off SNKRS. I put in the order. Went back to sleep (Hawaii 5am) and woke up just now to order confirmation.

DSI still has up to 10.5 if anyone is still looking

Lapstone with 8-9

Size 8 left on Sneaker Politics

Did anybody NOT get these....I entered DTLR and that was literally it. Hit at the same spot I always do....already had my pair at the register for me when I walked in. Nice to have those relationships.

Now to decide if I'll wear them or not 😂

You are missing the point. I gave a specific scenario, but that was not the point. Some people need financial literacy classes.

While different things bring joy to different people, if that thing leaves you with a minimum bank account, you should re-evaluate your priorities.

If a person spend 70% of his income on a vehicle and the rest on kicks and cloths, while living at home with his parent as a 30+ y/o, I'm sorry you're an idiot. IDGAF how much joy that brings you.

Your woman put up with this type of awesomeness?

AA1B4C8C-1025-491A-A226-3D6AD0F34C4D.gif

:rofl:
PMS cramps this morning… menstra
I don’t like in store shopping, rather millennialize it.

Glad I went though, Footlocker personnel was nice, they actually bigged me up on my Royal mids 1’s. No one ever shows love to mid 1’s, the world is normally evil out there.. 🫶

If you guys missed DMP’s, go look at the Neapolitan’s in person, they are VERY nice, have concord vibes until u get close, then the barely pink screams, the brown seems black but it’s brown… fascinating… I really want to get a pair. Hopefully soon, I just applied for a job footlocker.

Thx, FLX.

You are missing the point. I gave a specific scenario, but that was not the point. Some people need financial literacy classes.

While different things bring joy to different people, if that thing leaves you with a minimum bank account, you should re-evaluate your priorities.

If a person spend 70% of his income on a vehicle and the rest on kicks and cloths, while living at home with his parent as a 30+ y/o, I'm sorry you're an idiot. IDGAF how much joy that brings you.
I’m not missing anything my guy, some people have to learn the hard way. And that’s OK too. Get off your high horse buddy. You’re his friend right? Why are you on NT talking crazy about him to strangers. Maybe ya know…talk to him if you’re so concerned. Me, I only watch my own pockets.

…Anyways
Full family pack secured and ended up with an extra size 9 because I forgot to cancel my champs ship to me when I hit on SNKRS pass. Gonna hit my brother up and see if he wants them. If not back they go. Glad to see everyone that wanted them seems to have grabbed a pair.

I’m not missing anything my guy, some people have to learn the hard way. And that’s OK too. Get off your high horse buddy. You’re his friend right? Why are you on NT talking crazy about him to strangers. Maybe ya know…talk to him if you’re so concerned. Me, I only watch my own pockets.
🤣🤷

You did miss it ... but cool beans.

Paging Davey Magoo Davey Magoo we know you copped at least two pairs this morning. Update us on your riches and spoils. The people need to know!
I actually woke up to go to the bathroom at 7:15 and remembered the drop was happening and checked SNKRS.

To my surprise, sizes 11-12 were still available.

Then I remembered that these are $230.

I vowed ten years ago that I would never go back to selling my services under the bridge again.

…so I passed.

Back
Top Bottom