Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

Neither of these colorways are my favorite of the models, but I can't complain...I'll still buy.

I would have liked to have seen the white/red XII
pimp.gif

YO.....NEW UPDATE AGAIN!!!! serious news everybody. MJ himself hit me up on the celly and let me know PERSONALLY the colorway of the 11/12 CDP....he made mepromise to keep it a secret though and i'm a man of my word so sorry fellow NTers....i'll try to sneak pics up closer to release date

If you dont have pics stop bumping!!

SO much hype and no one has even seen official pictures yet. Should I remind you all this is simply just another jordan pack that weve seen the wholeee year

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

If you dont have pics stop bumping!!

SO much hype and no one has even seen official pictures yet. Should I remind you all this is simply just another jordan pack that weve seen the wholeee year

ok

i really would have liked the white/red, but taxi's are ok. don't really like black/red i didn't buy the og or retro

theres been alot of screw upz on dis pack...on 23 is back the release date is the 26 of december and thats a friday...

this will probably be the last jordan i get for a while, and figuring they did say no retros for 2 years but i dont think they can go that long, i dont thinkthey will make as much on those top flights, but it will help me save $$

then i can work on my nike retro collection

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

YO.....NEW UPDATE AGAIN!!!! serious news everybody. MJ himself hit me up on the celly and let me know PERSONALLY the colorway of the 11/12 CDP....he made me promise to keep it a secret though and i'm a man of my word so sorry fellow NTers....i'll try to sneak pics up closer to release date

Scottie Pippen called me and asked me if I can lend him eighty grand to fill up gas in his jet so his wife can take their pet dog along with them to theBahamas since "FiFi" doesn't like to ride first class in regular airplanes.

This pack is going to suck ***!!!
Both colorways suck easy pass!
You can't get them as retros on ebay for about $50 more than the cdp pack or less
JB sucks!

I am almost ready to commit to buying 2 packs just because of the XII's but I think I will wait for pics before I commit

Well there goes my dream of ever gettin a pair of White/Red XIIs.... woulda made the pack better to be honest

Back
Top Bottom