Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

These are tempting. Only because they’re an OG banger I had as a kid that my momma sent to me when I was living in the islands. Like the white/red 12’s except the 12’s I recently got are utility’s.

i ono but every Nike/Air Jordan shoe my momma bought for me as a kid carries this deep meaning & nostalgia with it for me.

Last edited:
Man, eff me, I totally forgot I have to be away from home for a work thing the second half of next week and through next weekend. Not only do I not like the idea due to the covid madness, but now my only hope for these at retail is online. Won't be able to pick up pairs even if I were to win on FTL etc. SMFH. 52 weeks a year Nike could have chosen to drop these, and somehow it coincides with the one weekend I've had to do something like this for work in 18 months. Classic :lol:
Now you’re hoping for a push back. :rofl:

3B238BAD-4520-4D99-8922-B607488C351D.jpeg
96D233D3-D987-4A6F-8B02-9F356566CD27.jpeg

Im in Phoenix no footlocker within 100 miles is getting these and we get most major releases even the Pollen 1s dont think these will be as available as I first thought

Not even Scottsdale Mall? Wow. The sneaker scene here is hit or miss.

I don’t think the lack of reservations at stores, at this point, is indicative of stock amounts…It’s just that stores haven’t received their stock yet…Foot stores have been doing in store app reservations outside of announced release dates at all different times over the past year+…

Most the Foot stores in Vegas is getting these in, including the ones that rarely get drops…The ones that aren’t listed yet will probably put their stock up and set a reservation date once they get them delivered…

Last edited:
“did my homework” today. Went to my local footlocker champs and niketown. All three said they’re not even sure they’re getting them in time. Might as well pay resale now to avoid the troubles on release day

I don’t think the lack of reservations at stores, at this point, is indicative of stock amounts…It’s just that stores haven’t received their stock yet…Foot stores have been doing in store app reservations outside of announced release dates at all different times over the past year+…

Most the Foot stores in Vegas is getting these in, including the ones that rarely get drops…The ones that aren’t listed yet will probably put their stock up and set a reservation date once they get them delivered…
This may actually help some of us out.
Two occasions i can remember this happening and on both occasions wound up hitting. One was Fire red 4s and the Freshwater Griffeys. Didnt hit on release but delayed shipments messed up what arrived locally, played the game of call and see and wound up getting both.
Sucks to have to make status check calls but well worth the effort imo plus it adds a little excitement to the chase.

Hell is that? lol good catch

yea man, the put a seam there like the space jam low i.e.‘s. These are the only 2 that are gonna have this. My guess is an excessive surplus of left over cuts from the space jam production run?
The addition of this seam makes it non-OG because it is not a true 1/1 remake.

Back
Top Bottom