Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I think they will be straight up like the 2015 bricks were. Soon as he said it, I knew it was a wrap. With XI's they either are as comfortable as they should be or not.

Varsity Red lows are also poop compared to the Columbia lows in fit and shape too.

I think they will be straight up like the 2015 bricks were. Soon as he said it, I knew it was a wrap. With XI's they either are as comfortable as they should be or not.

Varsity Red lows are also poop compared to the Columbia lows in fit and shape too.
I hope not but it's starting to sound this way. Just mind boggling that JB would do this after waiting all these years to finally do these right with good leather, solid shape and overall pretty close to the OG. Now I kinda want to wait to let someone else buy these first and try em on ..

Please say sike…

Nah for real, please say sike…

Don’t play with me man, you gonna say sike right👀
Tried them on at House of Hoops last week, my size is the display size😂

I am older and have been wearing runners a lot lately.

The pair I tried on felt like I could feel the carbon fiber plate under the arches of my feet as I walked and the midsole didn’t have any flex/bounce too it. I believe they will break in but I honestly like shoes that are comfortable from initial wear. I have the Jordan XI cement and didn’t have this problem on first try-on.

The young wolfs won’t have any issues but i’m washed

Tried them on at House of Hoops last week, my size is the display size😂

I am older and have been wearing runners a lot lately.

The pair I tried on felt like I could feel the carbon fiber plate under the arches of my feet as I walked and the midsole didn’t have any flex/bounce too it. I believe they will break in but I honestly like shoes that are comfortable from initial wear. I have the Jordan XI cement and didn’t have this problem on first try-on.

The young wolfs won’t have any issues but i’m washed
I've noticed it also goes by how soft they make the phylon. The patent leather 11 lows i feel generally have softer midsoles than the the mids and ie's or at least the most recent retros they've released for the past few years.

Last edited:
None of this sole talk is stopping me from still buying a billion pairs :rofl:
Haha same and I mean if the sole is not comfortable at least theres a PU insole included so that alone makes it some what comfy and bareable to walk around in.

wait until you guys feel how uncomfortable these are compared to other XI midsoles😂

I honestly think they removed the Air unit.
Now this is freaking hilarious. I never found this model comfortable so I can’t even imagine.

Haha same and I mean if the sole is not comfortable at least theres a PU insole included so that alone makes it some what comfy and bareable to walk around in.
I mean, I wish they felt like all good XIs, but I wear various Nikes with all kinds of cushion or non-cushion, like Killshots and Waffles. Even if these are "uncomfortable," I'm sure I won't actually find them truly uncomfortable. Hell, I can wear Chucks and Puma Suedes all day, too, so I think I'll be fine. If I can enjoy wearing IV retros, these can't be any worse LOL

Last edited:
I mean, I wish they felt like all good XIs, but I wear various Nikes with all kinds of cushion or non-cushion, like Killshots and Waffles. Even if these are "uncomfortable," I'm sure I won't actually find them truly uncomfortable. Hell, I can wear Chucks and Puma Suedes all day, too, so I think I'll be fine. If I can enjoy wearing IV retros, these can't be any worse LOL
Haha thats true! IMO I can't really tell if a sneaker is uncomfortable unless I'm wearing em for a decent amount of time unless obviously they are too small in the front of the toes.

Haha thats true! IMO I can't really tell if a sneaker is uncomfortable unless I'm wearing em for a decent amount of time unless obviously they are too small in the front of the toes.
Yeah, I'm not one of these people who act like everything has to have Boost or double-stacked Zoom for me to walk around in without hurting myself :lol:
I wear and enjoy plenty of shoes that have hardly any cushion relative to the stuff that does. I'm not saying I think it's OK what Nike/JB did here (according to these reports), they definitely shouldn't have. But it's not going to dampen my enthusiasm for rocking these.

Drop week is finally upon us,
best wishes to everyone who truly wants a pair. Feel alot more confident about these than two weeks back when it damn near looked like it was going to be some SNKRS only release but never the less be sure to have alarms set all accts up to date logged in with payment info and all that jazz. 👊🏼👊🏼

I’ve owned multiples pairs of the ie lows (03’s, 07’s, 11’s) and always felt there was A slight uncomfortableness with all of them at 1st. But after the 1st wear, they all seemed to break in nicely. Regardless I’m Still copping a pair.

Back
Top Bottom