Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Pardon my ignorance... But why would you swap left/right on these? It's not like you're looking for a favorable elephant print cut out anything.

Lots of QC misses like glue stains, weird misshapen mold; here, leather grain 'quality' . If i'm paying 180, my pair better look flawless. I have two pairs otw and will be sending one back

Lots of QC misses like glue stains, weird misshapen mold; here, leather grain 'quality' . If i'm paying 180, my pair better look flawless. I have two pairs otw and will be sending one back

Is the tumbled leather look supposed to be the more quality one?

I mean, I got two pairs for retail thanks to the Hibbett reload yesterday, and the two pairs I bought off SX on Friday … yeah, I overpaid but only by $20-$30 total combined. Given the state of almost every release these days, I’m not remotely bothered LOL. Sure, now I wish I had waited a couple days—$30 is $30–but this was all a big win compared to how it could have gone.
$20-$30 combined…that’s not too bad then. I’m glad you were able to get your four pairs quickly.

Huge shout out to the fam jordan4eva23 jordan4eva23 for the assist on these! Got another coming from an unexpected W. Needed to double up on these.. the nostalgia is REAL. I really wish they didn’t give them the wack XIII’s tongue and didn’t have that Space Jam pair seam. Otherwise joints are pretty :nthat:

2E5CC384-EAD9-4324-A8F0-269FDF912F6E.jpeg
4A59C70E-921A-49CF-8632-C99127C40988.jpeg
Enjoy those beauties!!

resale coming back to earth…first time I haven’t seen a huge $50-70/$100 jump between sizes :lol:

when should we stop expecting restocks? I saw a post from overseas that said these were probably gonna go on sale over there :lol:

resale coming back to earth…first time I haven’t seen a huge $50-70/$100 jump between sizes :lol:

when should we stop expecting restocks? I saw a post from overseas that said these were probably gonna go on sale over there :lol:

How our shelves *should look :smh:. People in the States are such beast these days lol. Everyone is a “social media botting hypebeast sneakerhead” and nothing even has a chance to make it to the shelves let alone sit like this. It’s quite sad. Good for them though.

My Hibbetts pair shipped last night and est delivery Thursday, shout out to that restock link cause I was pissed I missed out on these

How our shelves *should look :smh:. People in the States are such beast these days lol. Everyone is a “social media botting hypebeast sneakerhead” and nothing even has a chance to make it to the shelves let alone sit like this. It’s quite sad. Good for them though.

People would be complaining about Jordan's sitting, being bricks and Yeezy jumping over the jumpman

I couldnt say it any better. You see the foot store shelves they got everything but Jordans and if they do have its most likely gonna be team Jordans.

Pardon my ignorance... But why would you swap left/right on these? It's not like you're looking for a favorable elephant print cut out anything.
my right shoe had higher toe slant compared to my left so I swapped the right pair for another right that had a slimmer toe

Back
Top Bottom