Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Yea. The mids stood out with the red soles, and they could have just made a low top version of those but the fact they put a clear sole , red collar and nubuck instead of patent was super creative and made the two distinguished from one another. I like the mids more ofc but these are an underrated classic.
Fo sho. It was a genius move. I've said it here many times the patent lows just look out of place to me. I don't know why but they just do. The 01 pairs imo were the worst possible colorways they could've used on them. We should've got the concord lows and MJ's PEs (both pairs). The men's pairs that came out couldn't have been more effeminate.

It’s the red liner but just as important are the nubuck and brownish-smoked outsole. Without any of those elements, it loses a lot. Again, it’s why the previous dark-soled, EP version of these just wasn’t nearly the same.
I’m not gonna lie, HellRazor1978 HellRazor1978 . Concords are my favorite Jordans, but if someone said I had to either get rid of these or my black/red mids … the mids are gone without hesitation. That’s how perfect I think these are.
Well if that happens, be sure to hand those mids off to me 😂😂. Simply my fav shoe ever. They would be in great hands.

Concords are my favorite Jordans, but if someone said I had to either get rid of these or my black/red mids … the mids are gone without hesitation. That’s how perfect I think these are.
Please tell me not your OG Black/Red mids. If so, someone please take him to spend time with Arthur Fleck in the crazy house.

Please tell me not your OG Black/Red mids. If so, someone please take him to spend time with Arthur Fleck in the crazy house.
:lol: Not my OGs, if only for historical sake. I’m just admitting that I actually like the way the black/red IEs look more than the mids. I know maybe two other people on earth feel that way, but these have always been nothing short of amazing to me. 🤷‍♂️
I also find the IEs 10X more versatile and thus more wearable. That’s a part of it as well.
So yeah, if right now I could only keep my mid black/red retros or these, it’s these. Now Concords, on the other hand …

9F708CC1-0115-4A52-A205-09E5AF28E88F.jpeg

Wow are the lows box really that much larger than the highs?! 😮

Hey fellas I have a question. This will be the first pair of jays I've copped in years. I got sick of the high prices and the games it takes just to get a pair of sneakers. Anyway, I had no expectations for these but I ended up seeing them on Flighclub for $178 in my size. I said why not, and pulled the trigger on them, that was Monday morning. Until yesterday my order status was processing, now it says shipped to flight club for verification. I know it is a consignment shop, but I thought they at least had a nike account and got regular releases that were in stock and available for sale. I don't have any experience dealing with them so any of you who do, is this normally how things are done even when it's a general release shoe? Is all of their inventory on consignment?

Hey fellas I have a question. This will be the first pair of jays I've copped in years. I got sick of the high prices and the games it takes just to get a pair of sneakers. Anyway, I had no expectations for these but I ended up seeing them on Flighclub for $178 in my size. I said why not, and pulled the trigger on them, that was Monday morning. Until yesterday my order status was processing, now it says shipped to flight club for verification. I know it is a consignment shop, but I thought they at least had a nike account and got regular releases that were in stock and available for sale. I don't have any experience dealing with them so any of you who do, is this normally how things are done even when it's a general release shoe? Is all of their inventory on consignment?

YES.
FLIGHT CLUB IS NOT A RETAIL STORE.

For a numbered Air Jordan model no question. He wore in only 3 games total I believe. Those PE 13 lows (both pairs) are just as obscure as well. Only difference is the general public was able to get thier hands on the XIs but not the XIIIs. The red sock liner is truly what makes this shoe. It just makes it POP and what's dope about them is aside from the soles, the only branding on these is the tongue. Having said all this, the blk/cement pair that came out last year, to me, is right up there with these. Genius idea by JB.

Yea these and the cobalts are the only Jordan lows I like. Back in 96 mids were the hotter shoe but these were criminally underrated

Back
Top Bottom