Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Foot Patrol is $227 shipped though lol

Retail plus $15 shipping at Renarts but you have to send order form.
At first they sent invoice no shipping fee but it had issue with shipping to address but they fixed it added shipping smh so I passed

Foot Patrol is $227 shipped though lol

Retail plus $15 shipping at Renarts but you have to send order form.
At first they sent invoice no shipping fee but it had issue with shipping to address but they fixed it added shipping smh so I passed

How does that work? They just send you an invoice back if they are in stock? I was going to hit some of the local stores this weekend to see if any are sitting around. If I didnt find any, I'll pull the trigger on Stock X. Prices seem to be around retail plus the shipping and fees.

How does that work? They just send you an invoice back if they are in stock? I was going to hit some of the local stores this weekend to see if any are sitting around. If I didnt find any, I'll pull the trigger on Stock X. Prices seem to be around retail plus the shipping and fees.
They said they sell in their store fcfs too but they'll send the invoice if they have your size. I sent the order form last week but the issue took a week for them to resolve. They should have the sizes not crossed out still.

These shoes??? These ****ing shoes bro????? Been staring at them non stop since getting them in. My fiancée swears they’re ugly :lol: My biggest gripes were the toe box split and the lack of patterned mesh which has been missing on Nike and JB retros for a while now. I also peeped that some pairs are more shiny and some have the OG tumbled (matte) look. I got 1 of each :lol: and im good with that. These are prob a top 3 release of the year.

I hunted for them after striking out on Playoffs for my bday and these were sold out too. I waited a very long time to finally get them and im so happy and impressed despite the minor changes. It’s like finding a long lost family member .. I had to tell myself I don’t need a 3rd.
:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

950FA8C6-5E72-447A-AAD4-DBBA25624786.jpeg
25B13465-2345-40DB-BB58-49CEB8275841.jpeg
FB7C6C00-343F-43D3-8F00-3C9C6D7B2219.jpeg
43C9D6A9-89EF-4504-AE01-E5D8DAD38650.jpeg
5342DC55-27C9-44DE-893E-90535745CFEE.jpeg

I was all in until I realized the price was in British pounds and after I converted to USD my total was $234.47. Cheaper on StockX right now.
What size do you need? These guys seem to still have some available:

These shoes??? These ****ing shoes bro????? Been staring at them non stop since getting them in. My fiancée swears they’re ugly :lol: My biggest gripes were the toe box split and the lack of patterned mesh which has been missing on Nike and JB retros for a while now. I also peeped that some pairs are more shiny and some have the OG tumbled (matte) look. I got 1 of each :lol: and im good with that. These are prob a top 3 release of the year.

I hunted for them after striking out on Playoffs for my bday and these were sold out too. I waited a very long time to finally get them and im so happy and impressed despite the minor changes. It’s like finding a long lost family member .. I had to tell myself I don’t need a 3rd.
:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

950FA8C6-5E72-447A-AAD4-DBBA25624786.jpeg
25B13465-2345-40DB-BB58-49CEB8275841.jpeg
FB7C6C00-343F-43D3-8F00-3C9C6D7B2219.jpeg
43C9D6A9-89EF-4504-AE01-E5D8DAD38650.jpeg
5342DC55-27C9-44DE-893E-90535745CFEE.jpeg
You sound like me :rofl:
I just stare at these things. The little changes amount to basically nothing. I never even noticed the mesh difference, I’ll have to look at some OG photos again to see what you mean.
I want to just wear these nonstop, forever LOL

Got my pair in. rainking rainking wasn’t choking his chicken over these for nothing. Definitely one of the best releases of the year. Love how soft the tongue leather is. That’s how XIII’s should AT LEAST be! 🔥
2A2AC78D-A19A-4D6D-8A44-12D0C689E257.jpeg
I freaking TOLD you, brotha 🤣
Whatever you do, though, don’t ever wear them with modern clothing …

Last edited:
What size do you need? These guys seem to still have some available:

You sound like me :rofl:
I just stare at these things. The little changes amount to basically nothing. I never even noticed the mesh difference, I’ll have to look at some OG photos again to see what you mean.
I want to just wear these nonstop, forever LOL

This is one of those shoes of a life time grail type shoes for me :lol: I've talked about these for years and always seen you talking bout them too so I already know. I have no reason to want a 3rd pair except the sheer f'ing disbelief that I'm holding these joints. Stories for days bro! :lol:

1st shoe that made me a sneaker head was the Playoffs..
2nd shoe to catch my eye was these :nthat:

This is one of those shoes of a life time grail type shoes for me :lol: I've talked about these for years and always seen you talking bout them too so I already know. I have no reason to want a 3rd pair except the sheer f'ing disbelief that I'm holding these joints. Stories for days bro! :lol:

1st shoe that made me a sneaker head was the Playoffs..
2nd shoe to catch my eye was these :nthat:
It’s literally, like you said, I can’t believe I have them 🔥. These and AMM IIIs made this an epic year.

I generally despise sizing talk on here, for the simple fact feet and preferences are all over the map. However, after the previous talk some had in this thread about sizing down 0.5 … seems like a bad idea for anyone still planning to buy and wondering about sizing. I’m a relatively narrow-footed sz 11 in 99 percent of Jordans and Nikes. I have zero issues with my TTS in these. But after actually wearing them for several days, I can report my pinky toes at times rub lightly on the sides of the toe boxes. It’s not an issue but no way I could size down on these despite having a little extra room in them lengthwise. For whatever that’s worth. These are definitely a narrow shoe overall due to their shape (which is great even if not 1:1 to the OG or ‘03s).

Good looking out. I got an order in at Renarts. $15 shipping, but saves me the time driving around town trying to find some in stock. Can't wait. These are way better than the infinite randomized crap Jordan 1 colorways.

Agree with rainking rainking on the sizing, went TTS on these and no way would I go down half a size on these. I know all our feet are different etc but thought I would add some input into the thread so there's more info going round for those yet to get a pair

These are really making me wish I had copped the cobalts back in 2015

IMG_9458.jpeg
IMG_9464.jpeg
IMG_9466.jpeg
Wearing them just like Jordan did in 1996. Black socks and all. They look so dope on these pics!

Back
Top Bottom