Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I’ve had no movement on my Hibbett pair since the label was created. Anyone else in the same boat?

Both my Hibbett pairs were supposed to be here today and now got "delayed for unforseen circumstances" by UPS till tomorrow.

For once, StockX did the right thing and cancelled my order for a pair from release day that the seller never shipped to them. But I wish they would've cancelled it yesterday when I asked them to, prices seemed $20 lower LOL. So now I need to relocate another pair.

Straight to feet. Couldn’t wait a minute longer to unds.
E6CC0A45-87BF-4A03-BC5B-CF874BBBBBC3.jpeg

Wore em’ right away. My very first Air Jordan 96’.
Story was I really wanted the Black/red Patent 11’s, so my dad went to Footaction but they sold out of them so he got me these instead. Quality is 🔥👌 glad I went TTS, Got somewhat narrow but longer than average, so my usual True Size gets me perfect fit
3FF118A2-F2C4-42AF-95FF-17B9FAD1600A.jpeg

Relaced and I’m keepin em :pimp:

EDA068AC-4B18-42C9-8B8C-89EAF814B0CE.jpeg
They really are flames. Glad you changed your mind. Also, it never in all these years occurred to me you could lace them that way LOL. Either way, relacing is mandatory. The factory choke job is real on these.

Had both my OG's laced like this. Loved the way it looked. I tried it with last year's cements and it just didn't hit like the OG's did for me, so I put them back haha.

EDIT: Cobalts still like this... :lol:
20210918_133432.jpg

I’m a usual size 12 but copped a 12.5. The last IE with the elephant print were a tad tight. Maybe I should have stuck with my usual 12 but once I get them in I’ll assess the fit. A double up is a must

These smell heavenly
8BE89D9F-8DF7-4F66-863D-7EF02CFCC02A.jpeg

Agreed, they smell exactly like my 1996 pair 🔥

This is my favorite shoe in my collection right now. Yes, I love these more than my lightning 4’s.

Waiting to cop a second pair so I can wear these already. I LOVE this shoe sooooo much!! 😍

PLZ hmu if you know of a restock. I’m not down for that Shoe Palace $26 shipping tho…🤢

Sucks because I had the chance to double at $155+tax & free shipping thru Hibbett & Finishline but passed on the Finishline pair… Biggest mistake of life upon receiving my pair from Hibbett’s… Nostalgia set in, quality’s flexing’ 💪, I’m so mad because I really want as many pairs of these as I can grab.
They are crazy fire 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Getting jelly seeing all these pics, need my pairs BAD. Hibbetts pair is arriving tomorrow. I wanted to wait til my GOAT pair arrives to unds but don't think I'll be able to wait that long.

Not sure if they had my size, but saw them sitting alongside the Obsidian 13s at Champs(First Colony Mall).

Definitely a nice shoe, would much rather these over the Bred XI lows if I had to choose.

Back
Top Bottom