Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

In a midtop though!!!

Lows are cool but this colorway needed to be a mid to look good IMO

1575643818942.png

1575643837467.png

1575643851789.png

If MJ would have worn these in 96, there would be a totally different reaction to this release. A mid would have been better but I will def take this.

If MJ would have worn these in 96, there would be a totally different reaction to this release. A mid would have been better but I will def take this.
Probably, in general. Not from me, though. There are plenty of MJ-worn models and colorways I don’t care for and that I never buy when they release. Hell, I’ve never owned a single pair of 1s or 2s or 10s in my life LOL

Probably, in general. Not from me, though. There are plenty of MJ-worn models and colorways I don’t care for and that I never buy when they release. Hell, I’ve never owned a single pair of 1s or 2s or 10s in my life LOL
Your missing out on 10s btw. 1s ans 2s I cannot speak for.

Your missing out on 10s btw. 1s ans 2s I cannot speak for.
Yeah, the 10s I always think I’ll buy. Steels in particular. But then when I see them in person, they always just make me think, meh. It was like that right from the beginning when I first saw them in a store back in ‘94. And now they basically just look to me like an early design for the 11s. And since I love concords so much, I figure, what do I need these 10s for? :lol:

Yeah, the 10s I always think I’ll buy. Steels in particular. But then when I see them in person, they always just make me think, meh. It was like that right from the beginning when I first saw them in a store back in ‘94. And now they basically just look to me like an early design for the 11s. And since I love concords so much, I figure, what do I need these 10s for? :lol:
Thought the exact when I first looked at the Steels also. At that time I never even knew a Chi colorway existed till he came back to the NBA. Wanted them instantly. Its a love hate type shoe for some I guess. Again a case where colorways matter. Will admit though, when I first saw the Cord, I forgot all about the ten for awhile.

These look cheap. It’s the patent cut. Low and thin. Orange peely. Like a bad paint job on a car.

These definitely ain’t like those emarald and cool grey joints. Them 2 was quality.

They look okay but they should've been mesh instead of leather on the upper ..just looks better to me. Lows haven't been right since 2001 though :lol:

They look okay but they should've been mesh instead of leather on the upper ..just looks better to me. Lows haven't been right since 2001 though :lol:
The pics look like the old but recent 11 low molds. Not convinced that's the way they will be in terms of shape and cut. Maybe this year's navy snakeskin lows are an outlier but they are definitely different in that regard. As I said, I don't like this colorway ... but it will be bizarre if the shape and cut is like these early pics on the real pairs.

Is it a leather upper? Maybe I'll cop and do a sole swap with some barons or cherries or just pass.

Back
Top Bottom