Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

It’s funny you mention the cdp 11s, those made me realize I didn’t like mids..
I still have my my 2nd pair of Concords on ice as well.. I wish I tripled up on those

am I the only one expecting these to kinda sit?
I'm unsure. I thought the og snakes would have moved last year but I got 2 pairs for 20 percent off each. The fact it's a concord esque colorway makes me think they will move. I dont know if they will be a morning sellout but I can see them selling out at a descent clip before discounts are able to happen.

All I want to know is, when are they gonna rerelease real concord and black/red lows using this latest shoe last/mold? So much better than that **** shape, cut etc those lows had a few years ago. Like, not even close.

EF69A843-B6C0-4508-B1C8-9E6AA1FE7319.jpeg

Why the **** are those even designated as women’s? The logic these guys employ is a joke. Are purple 1s a women’s shoe? No? Then why are these? Some dickhead over there going, we need to give the women something the men can’t have? Who even freaking cares, honestly. **** is so annoying.

I think I like the Concord pair better. I wonder what color they will be in person. The kobe 9 looked more blue in pics but was very purple in person .

:rofl:

I love how you think.
:rofl:
I mean, seriously, though. Did they see the Kobe IX sitting for a while and think it was because men don't want any purple Jordans? If yes, that's beyond dopey. And if no and it's just some arbitrary decision, that's even dopier.

Back
Top Bottom