Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

5D7BBAEC-A5B6-4C10-A0CA-19FCC9B58034.gif

What’s the problem? Some of us like 11 lows.. I prefer 11 lows over mids... I’m down for 2...
I wish I tripled up on the concord lows
I love 11 lows and concords. But those concord lows sucked, I hate to say. I just sold my virtually DS pair because I couldn’t even look at them. The shape and patent cut of that era of 11 lows is awful. Same with the black red lows, sold those, too. They need to redo them all with the current mold. When I bought the navy snakes last spring I immediately put them next to my concord lows. The difference was shocking. That sealed the fate of my previous pairs. Zero regrets.

Not gonna lie they're dope but since the Purple 1's, DMP 6's and Flint 13's all release a week apart from eachother I'm gonna have to pass unless I can cop at a later date.

Hoping to see more pics soon. Only a bit more than a month out. April will do some damage with these x2 and the flint 13s. Side note, any info on a rumored white and purple 11 low?
I totally forgot about those white and purple 11 lows! Unless you count the black cement IE's, from what I can see these are the only 11 lows releasing this year for men which is surprising since we've been getting 2 or 3 different pairs for the past 4 or 5 years.

I totally forgot about those white and purple 11 lows! Unless you count the black cement IE's, from what I can see these are the only 11 lows releasing this year for men which is surprising since we've been getting 2 or 3 different pairs for the past 4 or 5 years.
If the purple lows come out the way they should they will be my first ever women's purchase as from what I read they are supposed to be a women's release. That being said, jb has butchered all the women's xi mids since will see how they are color blocked.

I had 2 pair of them and sold both of them... They we’re terrible, horrible shape and materials
It like they were a true low of the cdp xi! I sold both of mine as well. What was weird is that the concord low wasn't bad. In terms of patent cut, I have 1 pair left and it's fairly solid.

Back
Top Bottom