Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I fully expect Mark Parker to 'release the hounds' in 2019. He had a projected goal for 2020 and I think he intends to get there.

Charcoal 7s
bred 4s
WC3
Bred 11, hell throw in a concord 23 while youre at it. Make it a pack. F it.
Infrared 6
White red 5
Chicago 1 85 vintage style
twice as many collabs

We get Charcoal 7’s AND 3M Fire Red 5’s next year I’d go nuts

In the running for top XI CW. Two high XI releases in 2017 probably wasn't the best move, even worse considering the color schemes.

Release the Prom Nights again. Christmas release.

883D88FF-BABD-496E-BF20-933CD5F0256B.gif

Not a fan of Cap and Gown XI's, stupid gimmick imo, but to each their own. I do not like ANYTHING gold on XI's. I didn't even like that stupid Ray Allen PE. I appreciate the OG cws mostly and a few new colors, but the shoes, like many others in the JB have been bastardized. Just pick your spots.

Not a fan of Cap and Gown XI's, stupid gimmick imo, but to each their own. I do not like ANYTHING gold on XI's. I didn't even like that stupid Ray Allen PE. I appreciate the OG cws mostly and a few new colors, but the shoes, like many others in the JB have been bastardized. Just pick your spots.
Agreed 100!!

Cap and gowns were a stupid gimmick with a stupid nickname. The shoes themselves weren't bad. I prefer the gammas materials/color blocking over them, but the mold of the cap and gowns automatically trumps the gammas.

I gotta admit that I thought 11's were wack when I 1st saw them years ago. Then a kid I work with came in wearing the 2012 bred's. I was blown away by how good they looked on feet. 4 months later I copped my 1st pair of 11's with the bred's. Now I love em and own 9 colorways. These are a must cop for me and I've been waiting for news of a re release for a while. I'm paying for an ATC service on these and am not taking chances or an L. A double up is a definite for me.

I won two raffles for the concords. I’m also pretty sure DTLR/Villa will do a toy drive again next year. Doubt these will need ATC.

Back
Top Bottom