Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

So the “red tint” upper apperance was a manufacturing difference...the made in taiwan appeared to have a tint & the china pairs was straight black....hope the ‘19s is straight black too
Tha homie @chitownog11 was spot on :pimp::pimp:

Taiwan left/ china right
11metsg.png

I don’t think where they were manufactured really matters so much as that it just varies from pair to pair. I’ve had a pair of both TaiwAns and China’s, and both had a very defined white edge on the patent cut.

“Getting head in my breds” sounds better. And I’m a complete package kind of guy...

Why? Technically the concord would be the playoffs since he wore concords in the playoffs first right?
Nah. It was only two games, plus, Mike wore FOUR different shoes in TEN playoff games in 1995 :lol: (shadow 10x4, Concord 11x2, Flight One x1, Black Concord x3)

The real issue here is the people took what should've ONLY been shorthand to type out, and start SPEAKING it out loud. Its understandable typing out blk/red can be cumbersome, but speaking "black and red" with your mouth shouldn't be a problem.

Its a detail that really is not needed. I doubt they will have it.
I wouldn't even acknowledge it as a detail per se.

It appears that certain production pairs used a mesh that wasn't "black black", that is all.

Back
Top Bottom