Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I never liked that red tint in the ballistic mesh. I won’t be happy if they bring it back.

They can’t make us all happy. I’ll be pissed if they don’t have the red tint just like my OGs I’m looking at as I type this.

I wouldn't even acknowledge it as a detail per se.

It appears that certain production pairs used a mesh that wasn't "black black", that is all.
I agree, the only reason its noteworthy to me is because it was on MJs pairs.

NEED these joints.. got rid of my ‘12s couple years ago cuz they were too small. One of my fav 11s/fav Js. High patent and front facing JM too, they can’t drop soon enough.

My original pair is a Taiwan pair. The mesh matches the pics above, but the white liner is pretty obvious as well. All this very interesting. Different factories with slight variations that both made it to retail.

493860CC-AE22-48EB-8103-747B84F4E7C0.jpeg

Tell me this hasn’t been officially announced........... :sick:

There’s no way these have the 45. Makes zero sense even for a JB eff up. I’ll believe it when production versions with a 45 are official from Nike. Until then I won’t even sweat it.

MJ never wore 45 on the playoffs so for JB to add one would be incredibly stupid, even for them. These'll have a 23 on the back like they originally did and that's that.

Opinion only. The 45 will not be on the back of black reds. Zero reason to be involved in this colorway.

Exactly. There’s no possible backstory explanation that even those clowns at JB could justify. None.

All of this. Anyone bringing up the notion of it or putting that energy out there just...

2BECE01A-D362-4D45-9EC1-D52A37112EF4.gif

Imagine the Greatest wearing the Greatest Sneaker of all Time before he reclaimed the throne with the Greatest Season ever? What if Michael Jordan wore the shoes before the switch?

Introducing the Black and Reds #45 to a retail store near you

Last edited:
“Total geek mode”. Who geekin? What age group? Lol. For 23 years I’ve known there has never been a 45 on the back of bred 11s. Catz bout to get some knowledge thrown at em. This includes the clowns working over at jb. Don’t f*** with my bred 11. Betta change that ish back to 23.
Amen.

Back
Top Bottom