Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Foot Locker code worked for me because I used it shortly after it was posted on here. It worked for me with Footaction although I was about an hour late. Champs didn't work for me because it was roughly an hour late after it was posted on here.

Foot Locker code worked for me because I used it shortly after it was posted on here. It worked for me with Footaction although I was about an hour late. Champs didn't work for me because it was roughly an hour late after it was posted on here.
I just posted one

Everyone should secure at least 1 pair. Those going for 4 and 5 might have issues.
We’ll see.. I have the worst luck when it comes to raffles and lotteries.

would much prefer FCFS and waiting in line personally but I know I’m the minority in that.

Naw dude, I don’t think I’ll be able to secure to be 100... I live in the boonies of SoCal. We got 2 FTL and 2 champs with one size each from what I’ve been told. Doesn’t look good for pick ups out this way in the IE. I’m going to reserve just Incase. All I really want is one pair though maybe 2. SNKRS has to come through

Entered my very first FTL reservation raffle, hopefully it goes well. Would be nice to score a pair that way so if I can get in and out of SNKRS with a pair come Saturday, I'll already have the FTL pair to stare at and admire while the second is being shipped in.

SNKRS Pass should be everywhere too I think. I was like 15 mins late last year for the Concords and still reserved a pair at Nike Dallas.

And then left them there.

Gotta spend $ to get platinum. It should show on ur app how much u need 2 spend. Everytime u buy something online or instore make sure you use your account.
I thought so... I haven’t really bought anything from foot sites in years. I always strike out on them.

Are there any other perks to being platinum? I always have it but never see anything like coupons or promos.

Are there any other perks to being platinum? I always have it but never see anything like coupons or promos.
I have no idea man. I just know it give you a couple of minutes head start in a chance to win. I’m not even 100% sure how they even process who gets them or not. Got us running around doing extra Ish to get our hopes up. Just raffle them up the old fashion way.

Only perk is the 10 min HS for certain drops
I have VIP on all 3 footapps and it’s great especially if you have flight23 stores

Ok. I always get $20 coupons from FNL and was just wondering why I never get anything from FTL, FTA and Champs.

You don’t need to be VIP to get rewards
You should be getting rewards for all purchases just by having an account by spending over $100
Spend - get
$100- $10
$150- $15
$200-$20
Rewards are also a good perk especially if you can use them when picking up reserve pairs

Back
Top Bottom