Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

You know it’s real when they’re giving step by step instructions on how to secure the shoes:

150A01A0-1312-4729-AFF3-EEF1F4F5D8BD.png

Is size 3.5Y little kids or GS for these? Footlocker app starts the GS sizes at 4Y but on Kids Footlocker, the GS sizes start at 3.5Y for other J's.

Sorry to sound like a nube but I’ve been out the sneaker game for at least 5 years now but I’m really trying to cop these. I got the snkrs app but not sure if people still camp out? I saw a few folks mention the raffle but how likely is that to work in my favor? I’m guessing the easiest way is to know someone that works at one of these stores but currently I don’t.

Thanks in advance

For those worried they might not get their pairs, the manager at the footlocker in my rural area in Indiana told me that they would have “a whole lot of pairs” and not to stress about hitting on SNKRS. I feel like if this store is getting a lot of pairs, you all will also be able to get your pairs at local stores if you put in just a little work. I don’t think SNKRS will be a problem either. I’m wondering if I’ll be able to use my FTL coupon on these. I’ll double up anyway and I’m not the double up type.

I think that some shoe store employees tell you that stock is low so that you will buy them. The illusion of exclusivity is better than telling people that everyone and their brother can get them. They don’t want to scare those into the hype away

it looks like the patent leather heights have been pretty consistent between the left and right shoe on pairs.

I remember the concords last year had an issue with that. I got 2 pairs of the concords and the heights were slightly different on 1 of the pairs

Sorry to sound like a nube but I’ve been out the sneaker game for at least 5 years now but I’m really trying to cop these. I got the snkrs app but not sure if people still camp out? I saw a few folks mention the raffle but how likely is that to work in my favor? I’m guessing the easiest way is to know someone that works at one of these stores but currently I don’t.

Thanks in advance

:lol:

Thanks in advance
Honestly, a lot are saying it’s going to be an easy cop. I think you can still strike out. To be in the safe side, put in work and you can get a pair. It’s bred 11’s... it’s no surprise if we do have a hard time.

Thanks in advance
Waiting in line is no longer needed to get these. The SNKRS app is a good start. Get accounts with Eastbay and Finishline, Foot Locker, Nike plus etc. You should have no problem getting these.

Thanks in advance

SNKRS app, footsite raffles (Footlocker, Footaction Champs), Finishline Raffle, Shieks raffle. If you some how don't hit between those stores, you have online drops with DTLR, Hibbets, NBA store, and other retailers.

Then if somehow none of that works out, go back local shoe stores after 3pm. Unclaimed pairs go there.

Thanks in advance
Just try the apps then try Nike SNKRS App morning of. If you still are unlucky call all the local stores morning of release cause allot of pairs go unclaimed cause some people won multiple raffles and don’t bother to pick up pairs.

I want to quote all of you who assisted and replied but not able to but appreciate all the info.

When you guys say “sign up for accounts” you mean download all the store apps right? I’ll call folks tomorrow and ask how they are doing this release but now I’m wondering how many raffle tickets they have generally?

I may also luck out cause my homegirl has a connect in Rochester. But I didn’t wanna drive out there to get em nor do I trust her shipping them :lol:

I want to quote all of you who assisted and replied but not able to but appreciate all the info.

When you guys say “sign up for accounts” you mean download all the store apps right? I’ll call folks tomorrow and ask how they are doing this release but now I’m wondering how many raffle tickets they have generally?

I may also luck out cause my homegirl has a connect in Rochester. But I didn’t wanna drive out there to get em nor do I trust her shipping them :lol:

yea sign up for footlocker.com, champssports.com, and footaction.com accounts. then go download the app for each of those sites. then enter the reservation system on each of those apps.

Back
Top Bottom