Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Y'all didn't answer his question lol.

Yes, if you selected stores already you need to check in at those stores (but you can change it as you wish). The check in code only applies to one store (which is in the zip provided). Use the codes posted. Choose the stores in that zip, check in with the code provided, then change the stores to your local ones. That's all.

Uhh, I think we did answer his question, your answer is far more convoluted. No, you do not need to physically check in at all, just choose yp to 3 stores near you and wait...

Uhh, I think we did answer his question, your answer is far more convoluted. No, you do not need to physically check in at all, just choose yp to 3 stores near you and wait...

Well yes depending on how you read it...no one is required to check in. But if you are, yes, you have to do it at the stores you selected. But who's gonna do this and then not check in at all?

Screenshot_20191208-144433_Messages.jpg

Kinda wanna just do snkrs or bust and then scoop a double on a foot site but I recently had a dream that I struck out on these because I overslept. :lol: Might try a foot app or two to be safe. :nerd:

Seems like they’re letting these codes run a good while before they expire. Used to last no more than 30 mins.

Back
Top Bottom