Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

They produced as many they possibly could lol. They all selling out, they didn't limit it anywhere and cut off their own cash flow.

20191214_094755.jpg

Always that one person that feels the need to come in here and rain on everybody’s parade and tell us how these aren’t identical to the OG as if we’re all too stupid to know that. Stating the obvious as if he knows something we don’t know. Let us enjoy our day and our shoes. We know these aren’t the OGs man smh lol. Geez.

I got my 2 pairs I needed for me and wifey but I still cant believe I got a L on snkrs and NDC ...that's never happened before except the Retro 88s.

I think the foot apps caused everyone to panic and made the bots come out in full force.

Reservation line was so long at Nike Dallas, you would thought we were lining up for FCFS ....this release was a true **** storm.

As I've said before I'm absolutely ecstatic about these. Pretty sure it's as close to the og as we will ever get. Easily the best retro version of these to date. Yea they ain't perfect, nor will they ever be. If you are waiting for a 1:1 version of the og you may as well quit the sneaker game.

That being said, even though this is my fav shoe ever, I think JB did just a HAIRLINE better on the Infared 6 retro - those were as perfect of a retro as we've ever gotten.

are there varying details between the build of the ‘16 Jams, ‘18 Concords, and these?

Hectic release..way more people than usual at the fcfs. Pick up lines from foot locker and finishline were at least an hour wait. Was still able to secure all pairs necessary...I'm flippin tired...hope everyone ate and got their pairs or 2 if not...restocks on the way!

Last edited:
Always that one person that feels the need to come in here and rain on everybody’s parade and tell us how these aren’t identical to the OG as if we’re all too stupid to know that. Stating the obvious as if he knows something we don’t know. Let us enjoy our day and our shoes. We know these aren’t the OGs man smh lol. Geez.
Well said.

Damn, I had to travel out of town for a family event and missed out on the apps. Happy y’all who scored got what y’all wanted. Gonna have to wait to see if I can scoop on a restock or luck into a pair. :frown:

Tacoma (WA) mall finish line had pairs, someone said 380, i hopped back in line 2x then strolled down to Shiekh and got my Sons‘ ps sizes. I spent too much today lol

This but OK guys we're at the stage in the game where are we discuss OG shoe aesthetics, worry of order cancellations, and shipping updates. So I might be out..........

I got my pair and secured my nephews, I had people I ain't talk too in months text me, heck had a text at 7:30 in the morning about them, I text him back at 4 PM, I got mine (y'all kno Fair-weather Friends/leeches ) that's why they sold out people who don't buy were in the race as well ...........

Back
Top Bottom