Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I’d love to see a black suede/Carolina blue patent 11. Toss in some icey soles as well. Kinda tired to bring out a pair similar to the Space Jams and 72-10.

0EA0F158-DFB5-4320-BE86-953EB673FE4E.jpeg

It doesn’t make sense for Nike to release another black 11 after the 72-10, Space Jams and Breds. That colorway looks extremely boring. They should release the Columbias or something interesting and new. I will definitely be passing if this is it. They do often release two colorways for the holidays, like the Win Like 82 and 96, and the Concords & Platinum Tints last year, so there might be something better releasing.

It doesn’t make sense for Nike to release another black 11 after the 72-10, Space Jams and Breds. That colorway looks extremely boring. They should release the Columbias or something interesting and new. I will definitely be passing if this is it. They do often release two colorways for the holidays, like the Win Like 82 and 96, and the Concords & Platinum Tints last year, so there might be something better releasing.
Hopefully dude

I really keep coming back to this thread looking at other people’s pics of these as if i dont have 3 pair sitting right here in this room :lol::lol: such a beautiful shoe. I can never get enough of looking at these and Concords which are my all time favorite.
Same though still waiting for the third. Literally have the 2 in a display sort of fashion on the dresser lol. Here for photos, memories etc.

I love coming in here because I get to see a true reaction to shoes I was crazy for 25 plus years ago and still am the same today. I love reading and seeing the photos of several that hold all these shoes so high. It never gets old. The stories are awesome. Because of NT, I have been able to relive and talk about these shoes in a way I would not have been able to anywhere else. You all are awesome. At one time many many years ago I thought I was one of the only to like kicks on this level. Then I found this site. THANK YOU NT.
From being that kid that wanted them sooo bad being told no, to being the adult that now damn near has it all, it never gets old seeing the enthusiasm still remain.

Last edited:
anybody get any updates on shipping from sneaker-jesus??

this is what it states in the description:

All Jordan Bred orders ship on or before 12.23.19

Shoe Palace shipped my order last Wednesday. 4 pairs in total (mens, gs, ps, toddler) but the billed weight is only 2 lbs. Should I be concerned lol?

My Eastbay package for one mens pair was 4 lbs by itself.

I’m a size 9.5 and it’s tight on the toes. My orlando 10s are a great fit in a 9.5. Do these break in or should I try for a 10?

Nike cancelled my pair after getting a shipping confirmation :smh:

I just chatted with a rep to find out where mine are (haven't been active in this thread so I presume there's production/shipping delays based on a lot of people still waiting?). My shipment's been stuck at label created since like Monday. Rep couldn't tell me anything other than "they're getting ready to ship" and that he couldn't even offer me a discount code "because they're currently running the GOBIG promo code". Definitely worried I'm gonna end up getting cancelled too if it already happened to you :frown:

Back
Top Bottom