Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

20191223_071852.jpg

I’m a size 9.5 and it’s tight on the toes. My orlando 10s are a great fit in a 9.5. Do these break in or should I try for a 10?
Only tightness with the toes I felt was on the pinky toe.

If your experience is the same, go TTS. Shoes break in quickly IMO.

Got my SP order in today, NH resident here. Nike "lost" my other order and put a tracer on it. We all know what will happen with that pair lol.

I went to go look at some cars this weekend and one of the salesman started talking with me about Jordans since he saw me in my royals. I axed him if he copped these breds and he said no cause the patent leather is too high to the original. I just gave him the >D
Part of the reason I love my 72-10s besides the materials. The patent leather height is lower than the new models/OGs 🤷🏾‍♂️

Shoe Palace shipped my order last Wednesday. 4 pairs in total (mens, gs, ps, toddler) but the billed weight is only 2 lbs. Should I be concerned lol?

My Eastbay package for one mens pair was 4 lbs by itself.

Nah. My 1 mens pair was 1.00 pound . you good

My pair from that EBay code deal came in! The seller got his pair through Nike so all he did was inspect the shoes and re-use the same box (just do it tape and all) and send them to me. They’re mint and still factory laced.

Yesterday was my birthday but this made me feel like I did last night :smokin

Hope those who copped through ebay got theirs by now.

From sneaker-jesus?

Dude sold 1k+ pairs so i'll give him till after the holidays to ship before I message him.

No, mine were bought off a small time reseller. The dude’s eBay store had 1 Jordan XI, 1 Adidas Yeezy and a bunch of Star Wars and Funko Pops. Remember that code worked and anyone selling shoes for over $300, which is what this guy had his listed for.

Back
Top Bottom