Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

The worksmanship of these are horrible. Went through 3 pairs and still not happy with what I ended up with.

Same here. For something that’s suppose to be as close to OG, I would have thought possible perfection. Not saying this is the worst quality Jordan to date, but thought Quality Control would have been taken a look before Giving the thumbs up on these. I guess another seven years will be here before we know it and we can start preparing for the stitch 45 backs because I’m sure that’s the next way to reinvent the playoffs/breds.

WarmWickedAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

siva01.jpg

therockfinally.gif

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I got my shipping confirmation this morning too!!! After nearly a month, we FINALLY get to eat!!!
I hope everyone who copped from them, gets a pair that is FLAWLESS!!! Hell, we deserve it for how long we waited!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Welcome to the 12.5 club
IMG_20191120_130850100.jpg

Same here. For something that’s suppose to be as close to OG, I would have thought possible perfection. Not saying this is the worst quality Jordan to date, but thought Quality Control would have been taken a look before Giving the thumbs up on these. I guess another seven years will be here before we know it and we can start preparing for the stitch 45 backs because I’m sure that’s the next way to reinvent the playoffs/breds.

your first mistake was assuming the OGs had no QC issues. Second mistake was assuming JB ever gave a dam about QC issues to begin with

Yeah, I posted this pic like 150 pages ago. This fit is ULTRAMAGNETIC flames, and I rock it ALL today. No **** given. This is my style to the fullest. I'd kill to have that Raiders Varsity jacket. I wish I knew the exact one that it was.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

umyeah3.gif

Um yeah, I CAN'T do this "NEW" ****. You can call me "lame", "Out of touch", "Stuck in the 90's", whatever, but I just CAN'T do it. Like NONE of it. That entire fit is atrocious, IMHO. The ONLY thing that's even remotely nice, are the 11's.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:

Yeah, I posted this pic like 150 pages ago. This fit is ULTRAMAGNETIC flames, and I rock it ALL today. No **** given. This is my style to the fullest. I'd kill to have that Raiders Varsity jacket. I wish I knew the exact one that it was.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

umyeah3.gif

Um yeah, I CAN'T do this "NEW" ****. You can call me "lame", "Out of touch", "Stuck in the 90's", whatever, but I just CAN'T do it. Like NONE of it. That entire fit is atrocious, IMHO. The thing that's even remotely nice, are the 11's.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
For real, some of the color blocking people wear I swear...

I got a few words to say, Screw Air Jordan's and Jordan Brand too!!! Yeah that's right I said it. Screw Air Jordan's and screw Jordan Brand too.
I guess I was kind of harsh huh? My bad.
:rofl:
Back to your old ways, eh? Admit it, that username is a Kevin Durant burner account. Look, KD, it’s alright. You really should stop using social media and the internet, though. It’s too much for you. If you can’t help yourself and can’t quit altogether, at least get off NT and just go back to arguing with Kendrick Perkins, bruh.

:rofl:
Back to your old ways, eh? Admit it, that username is a Kevin Durant burner account. Look, KD, it’s alright. You really should stop using social media and the internet, though. It’s too much for you. If you can’t help yourself and can’t quit altogether, at least get off NT and just go back to arguing with Kendrick Perkins, bruh.
I have always believed it was a burner account. Dude says some off the wall ****. Nobody can be that .............

dhtowng dhtowng nailed it though. You flood this thread with all these comments just to NOT GET THEM? Rants on hating JB? Dude just needs to stop it. We all had to read a hundred posts on true red. I mean DAMN.

dhtowng dhtowng nailed it though. You flood this thread with all these comments just to NOT GET THEM? Rants on hating JB? Dude just needs to stop it. We all had to read a hundred posts on true red. I mean DAMN.
Man, don’t you know Michael Jordan doesn’t care about him like he does about us? I’d be salty, too.
:rofl::smh::stoneface:

Man, don’t you know Michael Jordan doesn’t care about him like he does about us? I’d be salty, too.
:rofl::smh::stoneface:
Michael Jordan just wants to sell shoes. Period. If anyone here doesnt understand that, they are clueless. I have been giving him money for nearly 25 years and to think he gonna appreciate ME for that would be mind blowing. Just enjoy the hobby, or get out of it.

Michael Jordan just wants to sell shoes. Period. If anyone here doesnt understand that, they are clueless. I have been giving him money for nearly 25 years and to think he gonna appreciate ME for that would be mind blowing. Just enjoy the hobby, or get out of it.
Speak for yourself. Mike and I had dinner just last night.
Well, he did make me pick up the check ...

:lol:

how many times does it need to be said that even the OG’s weren’t perfect in quality control?

You bozo’s sound like you don’t know what you’re buying when you expect a mass production product of ANY KIND to be perfect. And NO, price does not matter - look at vehicles that cost $40,000 having QC issues or bad power train parts go out in under 50k miles. It happens.

Ive seen this trend through this hobby and guitarists as well, since guitarists praise vintage guitars so much. People think every vintage guitar was a piece of gold - they weren’t. It was hit or miss. Just like today.. Just like Jordan’s.

It’s an off center 23, lets not all act like we haven’t seen OG’s or first retros with off center 23’s. Hell I had an OG bred 13 with an upside down hologram. True story. The **** happens. *shrugs

Back
Top Bottom