Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Does the red toe cap on this look obviously off to the left? It definitely feels weird to me, but I didn't notice it the first day I wore them. I'm thinking about sending them back to Nike as a manufacturing flaw but not sure if they will take it back.

1578614305483.png

I believe 30 day returns, no questions asked

ive owned a couple of notes and have the note 9 now...i also always have had iphones for work...

the main issue i have is that videos look terrible when i receive them from an iphone or when i send them to an iphone...almost everyone has an iphone...do any of you note users have a suggestion or a work around for my issue?

i do like the note better tham the iphone, but it definately needs time to learn the system if youre coming from an iphone...

anyway...my 11s are still in the box...waiting for the right time to put them on...this is the 1st 11 ive ever owned!

I have owned a iPhone since 3Gs to X. Now I bought a Note10+ and I feel like apple owes me money for all the wasted years thinking I made the right choice. While Apple ecosystem is a beast, altogether they work flawless but the new phones lack creativity. The "Pro" model cant even multitask with out switching apps. My Note can run a unlimited amount of apps on the same screen.

Now back to the shoes :rofl:

I just tried my size 10 on and they are small, my Space Jams and Concords are 10.5 and they fit like balloons. This really frustrates me lol.

I'm glad you finally see the light. I personally think the Note is too big, but if you want a 5G phone it is what it is. Enjoy the new freedoms such as being able to throw in any microsd card and not have to **** with iTunes at all.

I made the mistake of sizing down my WL82s and that was definitely a bad idea, learned my lesson. Funny you have the same name as me and wear the same shoe size.

Siva's finally sent me tracking info

I just got mine as well

Finally shipped lol. I guess us being patient paid off

Sivas coming through!

WarmWickedAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

siva01.jpg

therockfinally.gif

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I got my shipping confirmation this morning too!!! After nearly a month, we FINALLY get to eat!!!
I hope everyone who copped from them, gets a pair that is FLAWLESS!!! Hell, we deserve it for how long we waited!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shoutout to y’all boys for having them Notes, best phone out to me. I have the S10+, had the Note 10+ but sold it because I didn’t use the pen much. The Note is slightly better than the S10+ but I’m not mad at all. Both of em are better than the XS Max I also have

I got a few words to say, Screw Air Jordan's and Jordan Brand too!!! Yeah that's right I said it. Screw Air Jordan's and screw Jordan Brand too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom