Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Bro I ain't gon lie, I broke these out frfr today, walked about 5 miles in them and my pinky toe is killing me.

Any idea on how long these take to break in? I'm tired of the discomfort, I think I'm done with Jordans, just gon stick with comfortable Adidas Ultraboosts

Ship that pair out to stockx asap :lol:
That is the worst off centered 23 I’ve ever seen

A friend of mine ordered a pair of bred 11s from stockx last week, the shoe laces were frayed bad and there was a medium sized cut mark on the toe box patent leather. To top it off, it didnt have the box paper ( trash bag wrap or whatever) and was missing 1 shoe tree and no card. He sent an email to them, and apparently those items aren't a necessary requirement to sell and then they just claimed any marks are the manufacture common flaws. Reason why I hardly ever use StockX for buying, its the land of the dumping flaw pairs lol.

Um...the shoe trees are required for verification. It says it on the product page for the Breds lol.

Doesn't say anything about the card and paper...but I've gotten pairs with no paper.

It’s an off center 23, lets not all act like we haven’t seen OG’s or first retros with off center 23’s. Hell I had an OG bred 13 with an upside down hologram. True story. The **** happens. *shrugs
I consider myself pretty lenient in expectations when it comes to flaws on shoes. But that 23 would have pissed me off. No different than an upside down hologram. Hell even last years Cord, my pair has the Jumpman Jordan tag well below the 3rd eyelet. Little stitching mishaps, glue stains and some scuffs dont bother me really at all. But the two examples above def would.
As far as the original releases go, they all had the same kind of flaws just as much as the newer Js do. Luckily in all my years of buying, I never had a shoe that was so bad I felt the need to take them back.

It’s an off center 23, lets not all act like we haven’t seen OG’s or first retros with off center 23’s. Hell I had an OG bred 13 with an upside down hologram. True story. The **** happens. *shrugs
Yeah I believe it man. I’ve seen legit 11’s with an upside down 3rd spacing tongue tag.

Alot of people seem to forget that Quality control is simply proper inspection of a product. Its a human being looking at the product and determining whether it goes to retail or not. If someone is half assing that job, several bad pairs will get through. Unfortunately, its a very common practice in the work place.

Alot of people seem to forget that Quality control is simply proper inspection of a product. Its a human being looking at the product and determining whether it goes to retail or not. If someone is half assing that job, several bad pairs will get through. Unfortunately, its a very common practice in the work place.

especially considering that those workers get paid next to nothing.

comparing a 35k truck to a $200 sneaker

:lol:

I forgot...kids laugh at everything. Fact remains, we aren't holding them to the same standard they are holding us to. They turn away Jeeps for misaligned stickers all the time.

We ship about 150 Jeeps a year to China. Average $6,000,000 in sales value, Bred 11s alone beat that even though the value for the shoe are obviously less.

I forgot...kids laugh at everything. Fact remains, we aren't holding them to the same standard they are holding us to. They turn away Jeeps for misaligned stickers all the time.

We ship about 150 Jeeps a year to China. Average $6,000,000 in sales value, Bred 11s alone beat that even though the value for the shoe are obviously less.
Not tryna laugh

that falls on Nike not us or anyone ordering the kicks. The company who produces the shoe is to blame

Since I was able to double up, decided to replace the popped air unit with zoom on my 2012s and give em to my bro. I know its not a popular opinion but I kinda like the lower cut on these.
PhotoGrid_1578860234321.jpg

Seems like StockX is now the official spot to pick up B-grades or kicks you plan on hooping in. I’d rock those crooked 23’s in the gym without a care in the world.

Seems like StockX is now the official spot to pick up B-grades or kicks you plan on hooping in. I’d rock those crooked 23’s in the gym without a care in the world.

I'm keeping them, as bad as it is, the sour feeling will wear off as soon as I buy another pair of shoes.

Can some one guide me to where I can find a pair of 2001 retro Bred 11. Would like to get another pair.

Well.....Ahem........Stockx lol. Considering theyre a 2001 pair, you might get a decent condition pair from an older cat who's a collector or something and takes care of his kicks. Most likely a new young sneaker head wouldn't have a 2001 DS pair to sell. The new kids just buy multiple pairs of new releases and dump the flaw pair on stockx, or try on/wear a pair in their house to Flex on the gram while adding creases, and with their stained peanut butter ketchup hands try to re lace them factory style and basically just mess up the shoe even more overall before sending them off to Stockx to you lol.

Thanks for the reply Ritchie X Rich. I was trying to find other sites other then eBay and stockX, more like buy sell forums or sites.

Bro I ain't gon lie, I broke these out frfr today, walked about 5 miles in them and my pinky toe is killing me.

Any idea on how long these take to break in? I'm tired of the discomfort, I think I'm done with Jordans, just gon stick with comfortable Adidas Ultraboosts

If you bought these True To Size, the toe rubbing is probably because of the thick as hell insole. Just caught onto the polyurethane insole in these versus the Win Like 82’s I’ve been rocking heavily with basic insoles.

I removed my Bred insoles with a thinner one, and I’ve been good. With the thick insole, I should’ve probably sized up a bit.

The new kids just buy multiple pairs of new releases and dump the flaw pair on stockx, or try on/wear a pair in their house to Flex on the gram while adding creases, and with their stained peanut butter ketchup hands try to re lace them factory style and basically just mess up the shoe even more overall before sending them off to Stockx to you lol.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom