Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I still have my Cap and Gowns DS, .5 size up... tried finding my TTS, bought a pair on Ebay that the kid clearly wore (and get this - when he shipped, he shipped in the Nike box and just wrapped brown kraft paper around the box as the "outer" packaging) so I had to get a refund.

Now they're ~$400 on SX, and selling my .5 up pair would end up having me lose $50+

My original 96s are perfectly smooth pl.
IMG_20190511_180432.jpg

and to think that the patent leather in my SJ has already lost all its shine

Can’t believe folks are still using stockx after they were caught with their pants down multiple times with data breaches.

They got me too. $800. And I guess you can call it customer service, but they actually referred to me by the name that the hacker changed my name too. "Fufu" lol.

Lames didn't even offer a coupon or free shipping on my next purchase. It was just "sorry" and it was like I never existed, even tho I've had almost 100 transactions between buying and selling.

Stock X dead to me.

I didn't get hit by the breach but they tried their best and I mean best not to refund me on a package that clearly showed that UPS lost it. UPS even said they lost it! Left a bad taste in my mouth. Been dealing with GOAT ever since.

Def gotta put the 45 Concord over all. But the other two releases are so close to me in regards to Nostagia. I really cant pick one over the other. Regardless of shape, pl etc. Several years ago my 2 grails were always the 45 XIs. Both of them. For lots of reasons. Never thought they would ever be a reality. But the playoff will always be my favorite colorway. But damn that grainy pl , I cant unsee it.

Gotta disagree, at least for myself the 2018 white black 11 fit terrible. I thought the command force pump retro had issues pressing against the pinky toe but that 2018 retro took pain to a whole new level - Otherwise visually they looked good- but the black red 11 actually fit halfway decent.

I had a pair with a sole that was glued on crooked and I returned them to FTL after a couple of weeks of wearing them. I bought them on release day but didn't wear them until New Year's day. Nike's website says they have authorized retailers to take manufacturing defects for them. That's what I told the FTL manager and they took the shoes and gave me my money back.

Back
Top Bottom