Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

i unds my pair last saturday... it was only right since i copped a new whip... i wish i took pics of me wearing them lol.. but comfort was great and they fit perfect...as far as comfort with recent 11s they fit like last years concords.. the space jams ran big imo and i just didnt like the high patent leather on those... but these breds are perfect imo...wish the heal was thicker like the 01s but other than that really solid retro

Havent chimed in in a while but Central Texans in here? Out here in Copperas Cove.
Quick shot of the DS pair for kicks.
20200228_160119.jpg

If you had these on playing Street Fighter II at the Arcade.. you were THEE man.. and also had a 85% chance at getting robbed af. :lol:

Someone wants to trade me some bred 11s but he doesn’t have a paper receipt only a email Email receipt says he bought from snkrs what do you guys think ?
Get tagged photos of the shoe, and post it in a Legit check thread. it’s an easy way to check, and get opinions. never just rely on receipts or lack of it. If it’s in person, meet up in a safe public place. Check the shoe out or if you think you can’t do it, have it legit checked at a consignment place.

Get tagged photos of the shoe, and post it in a Legit check thread. it’s an easy way to check, and get opinions. never just rely on receipts or lack of it. If it’s in person, meet up in a safe public place. Check the shoe out or if you think you can’t do it, have it legit checked at a consignment place.
Ok thanks

^ I was untouchable at street fighter 2... nobody could see me in the arcade or home console... there was some older cat in his 20s and I finished the match in like under a minute... I kept throwing him lmao... he called me cheap and threatened me mind you I was like 13 lol... we ended up being good friends after

I still haven’t wore these. Probably not for a few more months. Just had to come back and reminisce. Can’t believe I won a raffle... haha, scratched off the bucket list.

Has anyone else had their Nike Air rub off on the in sole? 3 wears in they are rubbing off. 2 wears on SJ and 1 in Concords they still are pristine. Idk why these for the quality they were made in was pretty solid wold have this issue.

Has anyone else had their Nike Air rub off on the in sole? 3 wears in they are rubbing off. 2 wears on SJ and 1 in Concords they still are pristine. Idk why these for the quality they were made in was pretty solid wold have this issue.
Haha

Don't know, I don't wear mine with in sole anyway. Otherwise it'll kill me feet.

Needed to go a size up, but it was my first Jordan and it was online, so...

Some differ from shoe to shoe. It may stay awhile longer more on certain pairs I wear. But eventually I stop thinking about it. Next time I do, its gone. You ever think about putting tape over it? I know some in here do that.

It’s going to rub off, your heel plus the socks is rubbing on the insole. If you want to avoid that, put clear tape over decals on the insoles. Ive been doing that for years.

I take all insoles I care about out tbh. Been using some basic ones I bought from FNL, need to invest in some better ones though now that I think about it

I'd love to see a video.

I soaked a pair in some oxiclean/vinegar one time for a few hours and couldn't remove the yellowing completely. Tried Rit, vinegar/sunlight, and eventually went with diluted bleach to help, but still could not get it brand-new looking.

i hoop in my XI, so all the print and crap comes right off after one session, but i think if you double up on these, you'd have one pair to look at while have another pair just to wear.

i hoop in my XI, so all the print and crap comes right off after one session, but i think if you double up on these, you'd have one pair to look at while have another pair just to wear.
Do you swap out the insole at least or just rock them on court straight out the box?

Back
Top Bottom