Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Not sure I follow this logic. I'm not blaming the buyer but choosing ebay over goat based on seeing what you're getting is what I do to study the images AND ask for exactly what you want to see.

I've even taken pictures exactly as I need it done and sent it to dudes with no problem. I can't do this on Goat.
Real talk. When I bought these, I just wanted to know if they had them in hand. He had pics, but of course they were probably pics of cleanest pair they had. Rating and history checked out so I rolled the dice.

When I copped one of my pair of CG 11’s off ebay, I chose not to buy off of a person who had multiple pairs, but rather from someone with just one pair with proof of purchase and pics of that specific shoe they were selling.

Whatever tho. I’m still pretty much happy with them and with all this talk I’ve been rockn more and more.

9C17C0CB-0DBE-4FAE-BB79-F3107D25186D.jpeg

930BC0D8-C12B-49D6-82E9-A87917BC79A5.jpeg

34C2D6E2-9EE0-4AFB-A1F7-FAD61B12BB4A.jpeg

2FD5C6D5-666D-4C20-8D70-A4433D5E4486.jpeg

Today’s fit:
E640FEAF-D0AF-427E-A739-A092876EDF5C.jpeg

Edit:
Before anyone asks, yes I blacked out the edges of the PL. I’ve had this discussion before lol. Purists hate. I understand. Personal preference lol.

Last edited:
If the only difference are the insoles…
1641605257162.gif

Dope CG’s bro. I doubled up.

Lol all jokes aside, just wear them. If I’m not mistaken, fakes tend to REALLY look like **** after being worn a good amount of times.

But if you do end up returning, I say try and buy local.

I still ain’t UNDS mine :smh:

I dabble with the idea of selling em off from time to time. I just don’t know if Jordan’s are my thing much these days.
I feel this except it's mainly my sentiment with the 11 onward. I do respect and love the designs, their history and so on, especially in regards to the 11, 12, 13 and 14 but 1-10 are my go to's at this point. On one hand I want to keep my '18 Concords and '19 Playoffs because of their significance but at the same time, I don't wear either of em at all honestly. Might just hold onto em as collectors items since I don't really want to drop a lot of money on some '95/'96 pairs for that same purpose. The recent retros are close enough to their OG counterparts for me to be satisfied.

I'd never sell a pair of playoff 11's.. wish I could've doubled up. They are going to get worn sooner or later. There's plenty of classic J's I would sell tho because I wouldn't wear them.. some not my style, some because I didn't like the rerelease (black cement iii's, iv's)

Update on my eBay pair: they got back to me pretty much telling me I’m SOL on this pair, I gave em a piece of my mind but I know it won’t change ****. Only positive is it pushed me to REALLY stop buying shoes altogether, and if I’m really gonna go after something, it’ll be SNKRS or bust to avoid this headache

Again, not deeming them fake, but they just look/feel “off”

Update on my eBay pair: they got back to me pretty much telling me I’m SOL on this pair, I gave em a piece of my mind but I know it won’t change ****. Only positive is it pushed me to REALLY stop buying shoes altogether, and if I’m really gonna go after something, it’ll be SNKRS or bust to avoid this headache

Again, not deeming them fake, but they just look/feel “off”
U can’t chargeback?

Back
Top Bottom