Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

sending advantageous offers to sellers the eve before ebay instituted seller fees paid off. absolutely beautiful pair.

3427860F-138B-4A3D-B044-EA2AB8AD32C4.jpeg

Attachments

• F6D857FD-336F-4978-8C8D-2765761CB62F.jpeg
    F6D857FD-336F-4978-8C8D-2765761CB62F.jpeg
    391.7 KB · Views: 200
Black/red 11 was a casualty of my sneaker reduction. Had to sell them. Didn’t get much wear out of it. Plus as far as black/red Jordan’s, I take priority in the 4s and infrared 6s a lot more.

Concord 11 the only 11s I have and keeping them forever :lol:

This is the way

Black/red 11 was a casualty of my sneaker reduction. Had to sell them. Didn’t get much wear out of it. Plus as far as black/red Jordan’s, I take priority in the 4s and infrared 6s a lot more.

You got it right, those are the two best black-red Jordans.

People nowadays try to throw the black-red 1s in the convo :lol: :stoneface: They're not even in the same league.

You got it right, those are the two best black-red Jordans.

People nowadays try to throw the black-red 1s in the convo :lol: :stoneface: They're not even in the same league.
Still get a chuckle out of the 1s boom in general but no not the same league.
Iconic? Sure
Classic? Why not
That aside majority CE boom was brought upon by hype nothing less. Dunks had been killing 1s for years without any of the madness that people have been drawn into 1s with.
Diors are rather clean though lol.

Playoff 11s aren't really a sneaker reduction shoe. You have like 7 pairs total left? Lol

Back
Top Bottom