Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Didn’t they shut down Aquaman’s IG at one point? That was the dude’s release from all the BS...That’s a shame rest in peace brother

Damn I didn’t know anything about dude outside of nt :frown:

All of y’all are fam. this sucks and really is not cool I’m sorry man |l
Never really knew him either. We pm d several times over certain things though. The one thing I definitely could tell you was he had a genuine passion for Jordan shoes and their history. He always felt the need to provide the info. And did that just as good as anyone in here. For a guy that was only in his 20 s to have the knowledge of not only materials but the history of the shoes was respectable. He's was in bad condition for a while. Didn't know it was that bad though. Wish maybe we all would have known sooner but that's how it goes I guess. Anyway, as much as he was sometimes dense with his posts, he really was a cool guy. And I hope this provides perspective to us all on what really matters in this world. Hopefully fam has no more pain.

He told me he used these forums and went OD sometimes to get his mind off of his issues. Just gives perspective overall.

I did the same thing when my grandson passed in March. I told the guys in the BC4 thread and I'll say it in here we don't know how much we help other people just by being on here. Y'all definitely helped me through the toughest thing Ive ever had to deal with. RIP @Aquamanjay_ Fly high, fam.

I did the same thing when my grandson passed in March. I told the guys in the BC4 thread and I'll say it in here we don't know how much we help other people just by being on here. Y'all definitely helped me through the toughest thing Ive ever had to deal with. RIP @Aquamanjay_ Fly high, fam.
Great post. We all have stories. But a lot in here use the forums to get away from the **** that takes us down. To see someone fall shows life can catch up to any of us. So when we gripe with each other about dumb **** as far as shoes goes. Remember, we are fortunate to be on a sneaker forum discussing shoes. We all got it good.

He told me he used these forums and went OD sometimes to get his mind off of his issues. Just gives perspective overall.
Very very sad to hear. Him and I didn’t always see eye to eye it I respected his passion. This just makes you realize that we all have something in common...shoe...life is more important and your health is everything. This is def sad.

Great post. We all have stories. But a lot in here use the forums to get away from the **** that takes us down. To see someone fall shows life can catch up to any of us. So when we gripe with each other about dumb **** as far as shoes goes. Remember, we are fortunate to be on a sneaker forum discussing shoes. We all got it good.
Truth. Much love

Screenshot_20190526-115532_Instagram.jpg
This can't be life are you serious these cant be real yall thoughts

Back
Top Bottom